Magnificent

Twisted Dreams

 

We were told to wait for the mistress in a room which located on the 3rd floor. As we climbed up the stairs, we couldn't helped but to notice a picture of an old man with white hair and beard; wearing an outfit that's looks like the royal general with badges everywhere like what I used to see in the TV drama. 
 
We continued to walked up the stairs and was wow by the length of this house or should I say mansion. In each side of the corridors there were about 6 rooms each side. The head maid leds us into a room that was at the far corner of the corridors.
 
She opened the beautiful crave serpent door with a keys that was chain with many other keys that look the same. She turn the door knob and push the door open and once again, me and Jin Young were awestruck by the appearance that was display by the room. How much does it cost to renovate a room like this? It's almost the same size as my house, it had a small living room and more doors to be open. By the looked of the decorations and the furniture, it seems like it can reach over a million years for me to earn the money required. Seriously the antiques were so rare and it was everywhere in the room. 
 
The thing that capture me the most when I took my first step entering this magnificent place is the chandelier that was hanging in the middle of room. It is so beautiful like crystals were hanging in a cave that creates rainbow colour everywhere when it was shone by the sunlight.
 
My eyes were wondering every corner that the room had and still couldn’t get my mouth shut from the amazingly view.
 
“Sorry for the effort that our maid had done for this room. It has been quite a while since there is a guest staying here. I’ll get the maid clean this room while my lady (she looked at me) and Mr. erm..”
 
“Jung” said Jin Young with uncertainty in his word,
 
“Mr. Jung. What a quite rare name.” She sounded amused. “Well then Mr. Jung. Will you follow me to another room to get you treated while my lady please let this young maid serve you.” She gesture her to step forward for me to see her clearly.
 
The head-maid then led Jin Young out of the room leaving me and the young maid alone in this massive room.
 
“So erm.. What’s your name?” I asked trying to avoid being awkward.
 
“It’s Jennifer, my lady” she bows as she speaks her name.
 
Everything went back to the no sound situation, she then gesture me into a door with pentagon shape and has the carving of a perfectly two serpent that was tangle with each other which took my interest.
 
Jennifer then turn the door knob revealing the bold patterns and lots of texture bathroom, she enter the room waiting me to do so, 
 
“I’ll prepare you a proper dress once you’re finish. If you need anything just call out my name and I’ll be right there.” With that she closes the door behind her and left me all alone in the bathroom. 
 
I turn my body around and was stumbled on the ground as I shrieked. Am I too poor or the owner of this house is super rich.
I looked around and was mesmerized by the pedestal sink with a Copper Bathtub with brass band detail. I walked nearer to the tub and stunned, is that a thermostatic exposed tub set with handshower? If I am not mistaken, it cost really expensive and it is rare to found and it was just right in front of me. How do I know these stuff, well I studied internal disigned.
 
I walked around towards the curtain and slide it open a bit for me to see the outside of the house, I saw the garden where Jin Young and I was just now and still get the feeling that we are not supposed to be here.
 
Loss in thought of the people who lived here and their culture; their clothes; theirs ways of speaking. Is it possible that I was in my dream with my self-conscious awake inside this dream of mine. After a few minutes of silent in thought, a voice came from the door awakes me from my reverie.
 
“My lady, do you need any help? If you do, don’t hesitate and just tell me, I’ll be standing by the door the whole time” Jennifer said which makes me feel even more uncomfortable.
 
Without wasting any more time, I turn the serpent-design headshower and the water coming out from its mouth. I stripped myself as I waited for the water to filled up the tub. I tried to finds a liquid soap but it was nowhere to be found. A kricking sound attracts me as I turn my head towards the source of the sound. 
 
Panicked, I quickly entered the tub with the towel still covering my whole body. The door went open by Jennifer who was holding a basket full of flowers petals which had a nice strong fragrance. She smiled and bow at me as she closed the door which put me at least less panicked afraid that it will be someone else who open the door. 
 
Jennifer let out a cried when she saw me still covered by towel inside the tub. 
 
“Let me help you with that” she seems panicked as she held the end of the towel and rolled it as my skin slowly exposed. Argh this is far too weird!! 
 
I grabbed her hand before she even finish rolling the towel, “I’ll do it myself. I don’t want you to been troubled for something like this” I said sheepishly as I still feeling uncomfortable from all the service that was offered to me.
 
“I’m so sorry if I had done something wrong. Please don’t tell this to the mistress or I’ll get fired” she bowed continuously while apologize for something I don’t even know why.
 
“No. there is nothing wrong with you. I just feel like I can do this on my own and I prefer that I don’t feel like a burden to someone” I said still lying on the tub.
 
“But you can help me with the flowers you’re holding” I smiled warmly at her which makes her seem less worried.
 
After I have done taking a long fresh bath in the brilliant bathroom, I was eager to see every corner of the mansion. The young maid hand me a new towel to dry myself up, she turned around as she knew that I’ll be uncomfortable on showing my body to a stranger. I quickly wrapped myself in the towel.
 
“Done! You can turn around now” I said to Jennifer,
 
She then turn the door knob and I knew what’s going to happen and I don’t want it to happen.
 
“Wait don’t open the door!” I half yelled at Jennifer, but it was too late since the door has now wide open. 
 
The young maid stops her track with widen eyes afraid that she has done some mistake.
 
“Y..Yes My lady” she slowly turn around with her head lays low scared to look at me.
 
“Could you please close the door, I don’t want people to see me wrapped in a single towel” I said thinking that Jin Young had done preparing himself and waited for me in the room.
 
“But my lady, I need to get you dress up” she bow again,
 
“But isn’t there anyone outside, I mean is Jin Y…”
 
“Oh, my lady. There isn’t anyone outside. It is currently just you and me in this room”
 
“Phew~ and I thought I’m going to dress up with his presence” the maid then showed a confused look as if she doesn’t catch up with what I had said.
 
Well I couldn’t blame her for that, since I don’t even know what places me and Jin Young had walked in.
 
I walked out the bathroom with my hands were gripping tightly on the towel afraid that it might fall off. I tilted my head to one side and picked out the room to check is the room is really empty.
 
I let out another sigh of relief.
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -      Author Note     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Yay~ a new chapter!! 
Anyway sorry for the late update, hope you guys enjoy it.
Subscribed if you like it, I'll be appreciate if you do..