Darkness

Twisted Dreams

Black is the only colour my eyes could see, there is no other colour besides the dark gloomy aura surrounding me. It feels cold as if I'm the only one who stands on this ground, there is no trace of warmth; no trace of any other living thing, just me all alone in this blackened world.

Walking without any places to go, dragging my feet in a straight line. Hugging myself to keeps warm, just waiting for the time I searches for a person that I seek. Suddenly there is light rays coming from ahead not far from me, voices, sounds could be heard from everywhere telling me to stay away.

Why? is the only thing I thought of at that moment. I need to get myself out of here, I ran towards the light ignoring the voices with the hope of finding a colourful world besides the dark.

Once again I feels warmth on my skin, hot tears running down my cheeks; feeling the mixed sum of sadness; trepidation; and penitent all at once in my heart. Trying to remember what happened last night.

I slowly opened my eyes and covered it with my hands; blocking the intense sun rays from hurting my eyes. Breathe in the cold air as I support my upper body to sat up with both of my hands. Horrors fill through my entire frame when I notice that I am not the only one in the room.

Maybe it was Jennifer who come here early to wakes me up. I stands up and lost my balance ending up falling on the bed feeling dizzy; colours seen with my shut-eyes.

"You're awake!" a male voice pierce through my ears sending shivers down to my spine. What is he doing here? He's suppose to be in the other room.

I quickly turn my head to the owner of the voice; showing off my puzzled face.

"What are you doing here?" I asks in a monotone,

"Don't you remember anything from last night?" he asks me a question instead of giving me the answer to my question,

Limping his way towards me with concern written all over his face, it makes me think, what had happened to me?

"You almost fainted in the kitchen last night, luckily I was there or else... I don't know, I was worried sick you know" he sat besides me, taking a piece of wet clothe and wipe the sweat off my forehead with his right hands.

"Why didn't you just ask the maid to take care of me instead of you? You yourself need to be taken care of" I said worrying about his leg condition, limping while carry me into this room is crazy! He can just ask someone else to help carry me.

"Because I feel much more relieves this way rather than letting others to take care of you. I'll be worry even more" he smile looking at me, determine spotting in his eyes,

Flustered I am as blood rushes it ways that my pale-cold face turn to red-warm state. No~ not after the dream I had last night. Guiltly I am thinking about the promise I made in the dream and yet I still want more care from Jin Young. But I know if I don't stop my feelings now, I'll be stuck in the dark aura of sadness forever.

"Since I'm fine now, you can go. I'll call Jennifer to help" I sounded a bit cruel; lip began to quiver as I turn my head away from him trying to hide my feelings before being discovered by him,

"Hyemi-ah, why are you acting like this? Is there anything wrong? You're not usually like this" he then makes me turn and looked at his worried face. His hand makes it way to my cheeks and caressing it soothing me.  Tained with pained see through his dark-brown eyes.

Guilty and regret grabbed my heart like flame burning life into a wood; stomach tightening when I see him in that state.

"No, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just tired, I like to be alone for a while" I smile bitterly as I excuse myself and went out the room, leaving him sitting on the edge of the bed.

Halfway up the stairs, my legs started to turn 'jellO', thankgoodness Jennifer was there and help me all the way to my room.

"Stays here for a while my lady, I'll go get a doctor now" she's one stepped out from the room when I told her not to,

"But my lady, you looked so pale" she asks concerned,

"I'm just cold that's all. Might helping me prepare a warm bath" I asks sheepishly, seeing her smile so genuinely makes me think that she really likes working a lot.

Feeling the warm water all over my body in the tub feels so good on my cold skin. Enjoying the sensation of peace from the surrounding until I remember the flash back of the scene between me and Jin Young just now. I let out a loud sigh hoping it would lessen the stress; shaking my head trying to shrugged off the scene. I can't.

Immersed my whole body in the warm water; holding my breath as I closes my eyes trying to find some quite time for me to rethink about how I really felt just now.

Why am I not nervous? Why am I feel so longing from the touches he gave me? Why is he like that? What does he think when he caress my cheeks? Why does he looked so painful? Million questions shot in my head.

What am I going to react with him from now on?