Denial

Twisted Dreams

!! Why does my head feels hurt?? and what the hell that was making me feels so sick as I am awake?? I tried to sit still but found out that I can't since I am now riding on Zeth which reminded me why I was bouncing up and down... Urgh this could've be the worst state to wake up.

It felt like Zeth had realised that I am awake and decided to slow down a bit,

"Are you awake, Hyemi?" he said still focusing on the path in front of him,

"Hnn" is all i can say cause I am sure that my throat are getting sore,

"Good, cause there is something I would like you talk to you about" he said still running ahead without even looking at me,

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I use the mind-thingy to test it up to see whether I still can use 'Mind-to-Mind Communication' ability that I've recently used,

"It's quite an important matter to us since we are going to meet up with what we called 'comrade', but first aren't you suppose to check on your friend first?" Zeth reply me 'Mind-to-Mind'

I quickly turned my head around hard, which you could heard the bone cracking sound.

"Ouch!!!" I automatically curse under my breath, this is totally not a way to start a new day!!

My hands are now holds firmly around my neck and pressed hard on teh spot that had crack to reduce the sensation where the spot staring to hurt sending the pain to my head.

I kept my eyes open to see how is Jin Young doing, to my surprise he was looking at me wide eyed as if he was shocked to see me cracked my neck-bone or realised that he was sitting on a wolf which will scared the life out of him. But who cares about that now, I am more concerned of how to calm him down as I noticed his eyes are blinking in realisation... I need to find a way, a lie or something from keeping him before he jumps out from xarrius.

"Jin Young oppa!!" my voice cracked and my throat's hurt,

Now he was still looking at me but panicked could be seen on his face as he started to scream

"No no no!!" I yelled despite my sore-throat, trying to get his attention,

"Zeth stop for a minute please" I practically begged as I Mind-toMind communicate with him,

He stopped his traced and turn around, Xarrius also stopped as we blocked his way,

I slide dwon from Zeth and as soon as my feet touches the ground, the whole weight lies on me and damn my hip hurt like hell, I couldnt even stand still if it weren't for Zeth there helping me stand with my arm hovering his body.

Slowly I walked towards Jin Young as he also walked towards me trying to reach for my arm, 

"Please just believe in me" is all I could said to him,

His face shows shockness at first and then change to confusion, wondering why am I following these creature.

He protest and stared at me still hugging me tight in his embrace trying to protect me from falling or maybe from Zeth and Xarrius as I could felt him backing away from them.

"Please tell me this is a dream" I heard him muttered,

Even thought it is hard for him but I have to do what I must do, I shakes my heads and I looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry" my hands tighten into a fist, "but this is not a dream" I looked straight to his chest didn't dar to looked up and face him.

"But.. but how can this be? What are you trying to do? Th..these creature could not help us!! They animals and animals are not the one we should seek for help. They can't even do anything beside eat grasses or their prey" he tried to stay wise explaining the situation.

"I know, it is hard for us to believe in this fairytales. For us to even communicate with them. But as things turns out to what it had been, I can't keep on denying the fact that we are not in our world." I run our of words, I can't think of anything to reason out this problem. I can't make him believe the fact we are safe with them. I'm speechless.

I can't do anything...

"Let me try something" Zeth voice came into  my head which makes me perks up and looked at him,

He approached us slowly as he locked hie eyes with Jin Young.

Jin Young face shows shocks and as he kept looking at Zeth, his face change which makes me turn my head back and forth again and again between them, trying to decipher what was going on between them.

After a while, Ji Young finally looked down on me. The looked in his eyes says that he seeks for some answers and that answers lies on me.

I'm muted not knowing waht to say, all I could do is stare at him.

Just when I was about to say something, he speaks up, making me startled.

"I don't know whether or not it is true according to.." he trailed off and look at Zeth then he continue with a fake cough..

"to the hourse there" he said which causes me alarmed myself to Zeth.

"What've you guys been doing??" I asked Zeth,

"Well you know telepathy method" He shrugged off as he walk back to where Xarrius was taking a rest."

"Is this true? That you can.. erm.. communicate with them" he asked,

I nodded, he sighs as he sat down on a big rock that was laying there for decades. He messed up his head as he tries to think hard, tries to make things better. 

I followed him and sat besides him as I looked at Zeth telling him to find some food to eat so that he are fully charge with energy.

All I can do is to wait for Jin Young reply as I stare at the beautiful blue sky.