Final Moonlight

Twisted Dreams

 

“No.. Don’t go!!! Please anyone stop him!!!” I yelled as I couldn’t move my body that was laying on the ground.

“After this fight is over, we will be back home to the woods again. I promise” he said to me and gave me his warm smile, and went back to the front line and fight while I was paralysed on the ground.

“Please Arthur, Simon stop him. Don’t let him go” I begged them but they wouldn’t even budge,

“I’m sorry, but his is the only way we can defeat them” said Arthur with full of bitterness.

“No.. Don’t…” I cried while I was paralysed seeing the scene where he got stab, blood were running out from his wound, he shouldn’t fight. If he continues like this he’s going to die… Please if he died let me died with him.

With all my strength I force myself to move, just a bit faster. Let me run faster or he’ll die…. Hugging him for the last time is worth it, being stab for him is worth it as long as I was able to see his face again is worth it.

“Hyemi-ah, Hyemi.. HYEMI!!!!” I was sure that he was screaming my name, but why does it sounded so soothing. His voice, his face, his warmth is all I need now. Even if I couldn’t make it out from this, it is still worth it to die in his arm.

“…Fight for them, fight for me… ” I force myself to speak; there isn’t any energy in myself anymore. Please let me finish my word before you take go.

“Don’t say that, we going to live together in the wood after this. We promise each other aren’t we. You cannot…”

“I’m sorry.. I couldn’t seem to fulfil the promise…I love you, I’ve always love you.” My body is getting colder and colder, my eyes were too tired to stay opened. The moon is so beautiful tonight, the last moonlight I could see. Flashes of memories appear before my eyes, seeing those happy time makes me realise it’s time isn’t it, for me to let go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“My lady, please wake up. Today a guest will arrive; we need to get you ready.” Jennifer voice was piercing into my ears,

“A guest?” I asked as I yawned,

“Yes my lady, do you want me to help you…”

“No! No thanks. I’ll be fast” I said as I went into the bathroom.

Last night I fell asleep and the dream is the end of me isn’t it? But why does it felt incomplete, why was I’m even here?

“My lady, you forget to take the dress with you” Jennifer speak from outside,

“Oh, just leave on the bed. I’ll change later” I told her,

People here rarely took bath, but it had been a habit of mine to bath day and night. After I’m finish bathing, I went out with a towel covering my body.

“Uhmm.. Jennifer not here..” I peeked around to search for Jennifer,

“Well then let’s change” I told myself,

“Hyemi-ah, are you…” the door opened and seeing Jin Young just stands there mouth stuck open in an ‘O’ shape for a few seconds.

After realise what was happening, without any control I get the nearest pillow I could and throw it hard which happen to hit his face.

I quickly lock myself in the bathroom without checking on Jin Young. Did he see it? Argh!!!! Seriously why is this happening to me!!!

After a while of hiding myself in the bathroom, I heard someone was making its way towards the bathroom. My heart just keeps on beating faster and faster every step I heard.

“My lady, are you still haven’t finish?” Jennifer asked,

I opened the door a little so that I could peek outside,

“Is it safe?” I asked Jennifer,

“What is safe? My lady we really need to be hurry, the guest has just arrive at the park” Jennifer stated,

I quickly yet carefully get out and make sure the door is lock and change into the dress that Jennifer had prepared.

I walked down the stairs with Jennifer leading me, how exactly am I going to face him!!!

“My lady please waits at the garden as the breakfast will be served outside” Jennifer said and left me all alone,

I was wondering around the garden, not able to go straight to where the breakfast served; afraid to confront him. Aish!!! This is so embarrassing, I never ever thought that I’ll be in this kind of embarrassment ever…

I walked without looking up thinking of what happen just now, being as clumsy as I was I accidently hit something with my forehead. As I looked up to the thing or should I say person, I was flabbergasted.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m so sorry” I kept on apologise,

“We should stop meeting each other like this” hearing that voice I quickly take a closer look on the person face,

“Arthur” I gaps

“Hey there” he smile as he bend down as he took my hand and kiss the back of my hand,

“It seems like my wish had come true” he winked at me, I quickly pull my hands back and turn around. What is he doing here?

“Hiding your blushes ey?” Arthur sounded teasing,

“Wha…what are you doing here?” I asked facing him back,

“Let see.. Having my breakfast” he reply playfully, “Main reason.. To see you” he popped in front of me which shock me as I almost fell but luckily he catch me.

“hehe caught you” he winked again, not releasing me.

Two movies scene in a day, am I in a film set right now?

“Arthur is coming by today and… ” Katherine said something but stop as soon as she saw us in a weird pose.

“huumm.. Started to develop aren’t you” Katherine teased, as soon as my eyes lands on Jin Young’s I quickly turn around not to see his face,

“Let me go” I whisper to Arthur and he obey,

“It’s not what you think” I tried to explain,

“Well I knew you two will be a great partner, but I wouldn’t think that you were this fast” Katherine giggled,

“Well I’m sorry to ruin your fantasy but I was just helping Hyemi just now. No misunderstanding please” he hit Katherine forehead,

“Ouch…That’s hurt you know” Katherine whined and hit him back, they seems so close to each other but why are they acted like strangers yesterday.

I followed them from behind, well with Jin Young of course. This is so awkward, 1st the thing happen in my room and 2nd Arthur… things just couldn’t get better isn’t it.