Deep Fall

Twisted Dreams

 

 

 

Fierce sun shane persistently on my still-shut eyelids, with the sound of birds singing through my ears; is this a dream? I thought. I continue to sleep comfortably snuggling my blankets, it has been a while since I slept peacefully until when suddenly I felt pain on my back and notice that I am not sleeping on my soft bed? I opened my eyes just to realize that I was not dreaming or is the dreams really get me this time.

I woke up fully in alert and turn to my right and saw Jin Young was not here anymore, the sound of the front door opened makes me stood up completely and grabbed a big size stick ready to attack whoever comes in. The sound of the footsteps is getting louder and louder and my hand is grabbing tighter to the stick, maybe it was Jin Young but who cares I need to protect myself first.

I slowly walked outside the room still holding tight to the stick, when suddenly Jin Young appears right in front of me which shock me and almost hit him with the stick.

“I…I s..see you awake?” Jin Young also surprise with my sudden attack,

“Sorry I thought you are burglar or something” I apologize with me bowing non-stop,

“I am so sorry” I felt so guilty, what if I accidentally scratch his flawless face? The fans will definitely kill me!!!

“Don’t worry, you’re just protecting yourself.” He pat on my head again, how many times had he does that?

“Sorry for leaving without telling you earlier, I don’t want to disturb you sleeping” he said as he lower himself to my level and looked me in the eyes.

Tell me who wouldn’t be blushing right now??!!! I don’t know what to say, NO !! I was dumbfounded that I couldn’t even speak a word. How did he do that? Is he a magician or something?

I couldn’t looked at him even if I wanted to, I’m afraid that I might fall deeply to him and no one else, when I know we will never be together. This is the truth, there are a lot of celebrities that are far more beautiful and talented than me. Me a normal highschool girl with no chance on getting in the same level as him will never had the chance of him to see me as a worthy girl for him. The pain in my heart started again as the same as the hurt I felt knowing that the person I cherish in the dream had left me.

“Hey, what’s wrong” Jin Young soft yet deep voice awoke me from my reverie,

“O..ooh nothing” I lift my hand and wave totally telling him I was fine,

I quickly walked pass him and change the topic,

“So what have you been doing? Don’t you know that your leg need to rest” I asked but he didn’t reply,

Knowing that it was weird that he doesn’t reply me, I turn around to see him was looking at me with a sad face.

“What’s wrong??” I was surprise and quickly walked to him,

“Is your leg hurt? Let me bring you a chair” I was about to go then suddenly he grabbed my hand and make me turn to him, his lift his left hand and touches my right cheek with his thumb. What the… this is so sooo awkward, what is he trying to do?

“Why did you lie?” he asked looking at me, I don’t understand. What did I lie?

“Huh?” I looked at him weirdly,

“You’re crying and you telling me you are fine” he suddenly raises his voice a bit,

What!!! I’m crying?? I touched my face and realize he was right, droplets of diamonds could be see falling down on the ground but why would I be crying? I don’t understand, is it because I was sad because of him? But I never cry simply because of that. What’s wrong with me, why is this feeling so familiar with the man in my dream??

“Really I’m fine, I was just yawning” I lied again, but my heart betrays me as my tears started to flow down my cheeks again.

I covered my face with both of my hands, seriously in this situation. He’ll think I’m weak. He pulls me into a hug with his hand patting on my back comforting me. A prolonged silent ensued. Finally , I inhaled deeply and broke the hug.

“Sorry for staining your blouse with my tears” I smile bitterly, but I’m getting better as I had been comfort.

“No worries” he grinned back,

“and thank you” I murmured as I look down,

“What?” he seems like he didn’t hear what I said,

“I say I was thank you” I said louder which earn me a chuckle from him,

“My pleasure” he smile as he walked to the kitchen,

I followed behind him and finally I know where he went, looking at the fruits he gather on the table obviously telling me he went out and search for food again. Aish… This guy, with his leg like that. He is such a stubborn person.

“Come on and eat” he took out a chair under the table and sat on it,

Since he had helped me just now, I don’t want to argue with him. But I won’t tolerate with him if he does this again, he need to recover his leg fast.

After make our stomach full, we decided to leave and began searching a way out. But in case if we still haven’t found a way, we make a mark with a stone to every tree we pass by so that we could return to the wood house again.

I walked as I lifted my face, letting the light and shadow dance across my skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. I inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of our feet sliding through the leaves. I was totally in love with this gorgeous morning.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -        Author Note      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the short update, well at least I update a week after the last chapter. ^~^

Hope for more subscribers and comments!!