Dreams

Twisted Dreams

 

“Wait! Please don’t leave me!” I begged as I ran towards the man that was slowly walking away from me. His back is the only thing I can see through these thick mist. I ran hard, struggled but it seems impossible for me to reach him as every steps I took he just seems to getting further and further away. The first few drops of rain fell onto my cheeks, merging with my tears of sadness, watching him slowly disappear into the wood. I cried tears of helplessness and frustration as I fell onto the ground.

“Hyemi, Hyemi wake up!” a voice piercing through my ears forcing me to woke up from the nightmare. I sat up straight on my bed with my body that are still trembling with my heart arched really painfully, I didn’t know why but I just couldn’t stopped crying. My mother hugs me, tried to calm me down by saying it was just a dream, there’s nothing I should be afraid of. It did helped a bit, and I started to stop crying but still sobbed hard since I cried for a long time. I tried to open my eyes but the tears I cried stung my eyes.

It had been days since I started having nightmares, not exactly nightmares; it's more like a sad stories. I didn't how to explain this but it felt so real as if I was really living in the dream of mine. I can feel the pain in my heart even if I knew it was just a dream, sometime I even doubted my real identity. Am I living in this world or am I live in the dream of mine?

It is hard to differentiate since everything seems so real to me. Even though I've tried to forget about those dream I had, but I can't helped myself to think about the person in my dream. Who is he? he is not anyone I know but he felt like someone that brings me warmth and comfort; someone that are always by my side. Before I knew, I started to think him as an important person in my life whether or not it is in the real world or my dreams.

Day by day the dreams felt like it’s getting longer and longer even though it had just been for a few hours; it felt as if weeks have passes. Today felt like I’ve been in the dreamland for months, it’s getting worse and worse as time passes by. I’ve tried everything to stop dreaming about it, I even tried to see the psychiatrist but it didn’t help.

It seems like there is puzzles where thousand pieces were scattered everywhere and needed to put it together in order to complete the stories. I tried to recall every dream I had dream of and put them according to chronology, it seems like there are some mix well, the stories runs in my head but I still couldn’t figure out why? Why am I having such dreams?

I have to stop thinking about it and get myself ready for B1A4s’ fan meeting. I can’t let these stupid dreams gets in the way and ruining my day. I took a long warm bath and change into creamy colour blouse with long sleeve and  cute strawberries cupcakes printed on it together with ordinary white coloured jeans. I ran down the stairs into the kitchen just to find my mother already prepared breakfast on the dinning table.

“Morning mom” I hugged her and gave a peck on her right cheek,

“Morning” she replied softly,

I sat on the chair and started digging into my food with a bright smile plastered on my face. Weird, why is the kitchen so quiet, it wasn’t like this every morning. I looked around and realize what has missing from the daily routine; both of my sisters were not here.

“Mom, where’s Sooyoung and JaeKyung?” I asked still munching on the toast bread,

“Oh didn’t you know? They went out with their friend to watch movie in the cinema this morning” she said as she sat in front of me,

I just nodded my head and continued eating.

“So~ are you feeling better?” my mom asked with worried tone,

“Mom, please don’t talk about this today. I don’t want it to ruin my happy day” I said staring at my unfinished roll egg.

“Ok darling, as you wish.” She went to the living room and the television,

B1A4s’ song could be hear as soon as the television was turn on, it makes me back to the cheerful girl who can’t stop giggled knowing that she’ll be having a good day today.