Confrontation

Jealous

Yoseob walked up the stairs carrying a stack of books, covering his view. He carefully steps foward and pauses. "Why did I have to get stuck with something like this?" he complains to himself and takes another step foward. A small hand pushes Yoseob down the stairs, sending him and the books flying. "Ouch!" he yells, rubbing his to sooth the pain. "Who did that?!" he yelled, scanning the area for the culprit. 

Hara.

"..you," Yoseob mumbles. 

Hara skips down the steps and bent over in front of Yoseob so the two were eye to eye. 

"I'm not going to tell you another time. Break up with Junhyung so he can get back together with me." she snarled. Yoseob stood up and scrowled at Hara. "And I'm not going to tell you another time. Junhyung is my boyfriend & I'm not going to give him back to you. Ever." he snarled back. Hara's icy eyes stared Yoseob straight down, but he refused to let her intimidate him. Hara scoffed. "Fine. Have it your way, just be careful of whatever comes to you," she said and walked away. Yoseob laughed. "What does she think she can do to me, that she-devil," He gathered the books and made his journey up the stairs. Again. 

- - - -

Lunch time ~ 

"Seob!" Junhyung called, waving his hand towards Yoseob. 

Yoseob turned around surprised, and grinned. "Hyung!" he said, when Junhyung approached him. "Did you wait long? Are you hungry?" Junhyung asked. "Yes and yes," Yoseob said. "Oh. Sorry Seob, let's go eat." Junhyung said, rubbing his neck. "I was kidding, hyung." Yoseob said and laughed. Junhyung smirked. "Alright Seob, you got me," Junhyung said, leading his boyfriend to an empty table.

Junhyung sat down first, emptying the bag that Yoseob's mother prepared. Tofu soup, boiled pork ribs, rice, and of course kimchi. "How did your mom know to pack me a coke?" Junhyung asked, eyeing the can of coke like it was heaven's water. Yoseob blushed. "Actually, I put that in there." Junhyung smiled. "Thank you," he said and blew a kiss to Yoseob. Yoseob blushed harder. "You're stupid," he said and sat down. Goosebumbs covered his entire body. "Uhh," he said. Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked. "I just sat on something ... sticky." he said, standing up. Where he sat down was a pink glob. Lotion kind of. Wait, it was lotion. Girl lotion. Hara's lotion. 

".. Hara," Yoseob said, wiping the lotion off his school uniform. Junhyung stood up. "Hara did this?" He asked. Yoseob nodded. "Are you sure?" Junhyung asked again, wiping the lotion off the seat. "I'm sure. She pushed me off the stairs this morning!" Yoseob argued. Junhyung frooze. "She what?!" he said, almost in a yell. Yoseob bit his lip. He didn't mean to tell Junhyung that. "Well, you see.." Yoseob said, and trailed off. "Seob, tell me everything," Junhyung demanded. "Mmm, she kinda pushed me off the stairs and threatened me," he said. Junhyung sighed. "Man, I knew this was gonna happen the night she called me," "She called you?!" Yoseob said, alarmed. "Yeah, but I didn't pay much attention to it cause ... she's the devil in a girl's body, yknow?" Junhyung replied. "Hyung, she's gonna kill me. This is just the beginning," Yoseob said. "It's ok. I'm here with you. I won't let it happen," Junhyung said, hugging his boyfriend. Yoseob mumbled. "Sorry, can't hear you. Too busy squeezing my cute boyfriend." Junhyung said, hugging Yoseob tighter. Yoseob pushed Junhyung away. "I said, you're stupiiid," Yoseob said. Junhyung laughed, and kissed his boyfriend. Yoseob blushed. "Ok, let's eat," Junhyung said. 

- - - - 

As the day passed, the pranks towards Yoseob only got worse. He got water dumped on him as he was walking up the stairs. His desk was covered in trash. His shoelaces somehow got tied together. All he could do was blame Hara. 

Yoseob stormed out of the school building. Tired and abused. He grumbled under his breath as his eye caught sight of a pretty girl wearing a bright red coat standing under a tree. "Hara!" he screamed. "Yes?" she said causually, as if she was waiting for him. Yoseob walked up to her and scrowled. She was painting her nails, waiting for him. The audacity. "I'm sick and tired of your games, but it doesn't matter what you do to me, I'm not going to give up on him! He's mines and mines only!" he screamed. "Uh huh," Hara said, blowing on her nails. Yoseob grit his teeth. "Doesn't matter, Junhyung will come back to me," Hara said, waving her hand to dry her nails faster. "And what makes you so sure?" he replied. Hara grinned. "His mom doesn't hate me," she said, and walked away. 

Yoseob frooze. She hit him in the spot that hurt the most. Junhyung's mom hated him & hated her son because of him. He slumped to his knees and held back his tears. "Yoseob?" a voice said. Yoseob wiped his face and looked up. It was Kikwang. "Kwang.." Yoseob said weak. "Hey," he said and let a small smile approach his face. "Hey what? You're crying. Did that girl do something?" Kikwang asked, helping his best friend stand. "Uh, no?" Yoseob said, chuckling. "Seob, you're lying." Kikwang said, unconvinced. "Ok, she did," Yoseob said. "Not very manly, right?" "Seob, who cares if you're not manly. You're like a fetus," Kikwang said. "Wow, thanks," Yoseob said, rolling his eyes. "Come on, let's go." Kikwang said, leading the way. "Uh, ok," Yoseob said, following. 

- - - - 

Author: Whew. Hara is mean. What's going to happen next, omgomgom. ajsdkf; o u o