Date or fight?

Jealous

It was 5:30 in the afternoon. 

Yoseob and Junhyung were out on a date celebrating their six month anniversary. 

"Hyung, sometimes I wish you didn't have work at night. I don't like spending so little time with you!" Yoseob whined when he sat down. "Seob, I know. I'm sorry, if anything I would quit and just spend every minute I have with you" Junhyung sighed. The boys were always sad that they barely get to spend time together, but they always try to make the best out of it. 

Reaching his hand across the table and grabbing his boyfriend's hands, Junhyung gave a light kiss on the top of Seob's hands as if trying to set a romantic mood. "As long as I get to spend time with my boyfriend, I'm happy" Junhyung said and kissed his boyfriend's hand once again. Yoseob giggled, as his mood lifted. 

--

"What would you guys like to eat?" asked the blonde waitress. 

"Number five please," said Junhyung smiling at the waitress. His charming smile. 

Cheesing a bit too hard, the waitress answered with a flirty, "Alright." 

Glaring at the blonde girl, Yoseob interrupted her and said, "And I'll have a number eight. Thanks", adding attitude. 

"Alright, be right back." the girl said and winked at Junhyung. 

Adjusting his sitting posture, Junhyung noticed a pair of eyes staring him down. He looked up and Yoseob showed a disgusted face. "What?" asked a confused Junhyung. "Nothing." replied Yoseob a bit annoyed. "Don't give me that, something's bothering you." said Junhyung. "I said it was nothing!" shouted Yoseob. "Yoseob ah, are you jealous?" asked Junhyung cautious, raising his right eyebrow. "I'm not jealous." said Yoseob to the point where Junhyung almost couldn't hear. "Yoseob, I don't like her. I was being polite." "Oh sure, and I'm sure she was being polite."

"come on, seob. Don't be jealous." Junhyung cooed, trying to make his boyfriend feel better. 

Sighing heavily and not wanting to ruin the date, Yoseob nodded. 

----

"Hyung?" Yoseob said as the two were walking home with hands perfectly moldelded. "If we weren't dating, would you date a girl like that waitress?"

Squeezing his hand a little, Junhyung sighed. "Seob, I thought we were over this." 

"Mm, I know but I was just wondering." 

"Well, no? Blondes aren't my type really. Or girls.." he said, running his fingers through his hair with his open hand. 

Gosh, why are we fighting on our anniversary? Junhyung said in his mind. He looked over at Yoseob who was giving a light pout. "Seob, don't be jealous ok? I won't leave you. Promise." 

"Ok." Yoseob said, breathing a sigh of relief. He never liked fighting with Junhyung, especially on their anniversary. He squeezed his boyfriend's hand tighter. Seeing that Yoseob was feeling better, Junhyung kissed his boyfriend on the top of his head. 

---

Author: I'm so happy lots of people are reading my fanfic. Hehehe. Just giving out some info about me. 

Im a girl. My first fanfic was about BAP(which I haven't finished, but will soon to the ones that are actually waiting.) this is my first time writing boyxboy (HEHEHE). I like BAP, EXO, AND B2ST! My biases are Yoseob, Jongup, LuhanXiuminKyungsoo. Yeah. Imay not be the best writer ever, but I like writing stories! Idk, it's fun to me. I'm 15 turning 16 soon on March 2nd. I like food. Ok, enjoy!