He's mines

Jealous

"Hyung, I-I think I like you," Kikwang stammered a bit nervous. Yoseob blinked. "What? But you.. you're not .. gay," Yoseob murmured. Kikwang cleared his throat. "I.. Hyung, I think I am,". 

"Kwang..." Yoseob said barely audible. The two boys avoided eye contact, filling the room with a heavy atmosphere. "I'm sorry, hyung. I just.. it's just.. whenever I see you my heart beats really fast, and I try to control myself. Everytime I see you with Junhyung, I get insanely jealous when I have no right. I'm sorry, hyung. I know that this isn't the right time to tell you this, when you're going through .. " Kikwang trailed off. Yoseob cleared his throat. "Uhh... I'm flattered? But I'm sorry Kwang. You're my best friend, and I just can't ... can't do this ...." he said. Kikwang nodded sadly. "Yeah, I thought so. Sorry for pushing myself on you," Yoseob nodded.

"So uh, I guess you can sleep on the couch," Kikwang said, pointing to the light brown furniture in the living room. "Uh, ok." Yoseob said, and shuffled his way. He sat on the couch and bounced on it, as if to test the softness. "It's too hard," he whined and pouted. Kikwang coughed. "So what?" he replied, blushing. "Do you.. want to sleep on my bed? With me?" he said, nervously. Yoseob shook his head. "No, this is fine. I just need a blanket," he said. Kikwang nodded and rushed upstairs. 

He tripped over the last step and fell on his face. He flipped over on his back and took a deep breath. "What the hell was I thinking?" he asked himself, frustrated. "Kwang? You ok?" Yoseob called from the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah! Just fine, I just.. fell," Kikwang replied, getting up. He opened the hallway closet and grabbed a blanket. "Here Seob, goodnight," Kikwang said hastly and threw the blanket down the stairs. Yoseob caught the blanket surprised. "Kwang? You sure you ok?" he asked, concerned. "Fine. Goodnight," Kikwang said, rushing inside his room. Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "Uh, ok. Goodnight," he said. 

"Oh my god, I'm so stupid," Kikwang said, closing the door behind him. He punched the wall in frustration. "I can't believe I ruined my friendship like that. I'm so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he mumbled to himself. "He probably hates me now. Oh god, he does hate me doesn't he. Why did I ask him to sleep in my bed?! I'm so stupid. You're so stupid Lee Kikwang!" Kikwang screamed. Yoseob knocked on the door. "Yeah hyung?" Kikwang called. "I'm worried about you Kikwang. I don't care that you kissed me. I don't want you destroying yourself. I'm sleeping in your bed," Yoseob's voice replied behind the door. Kikwang felt his heart beat three times. "Hyung, I don't think that's a good idea. I know you love Junhyung, and I just made things awkward between us. I'm fine, honestly." he said. Yoseob scoffed. "Look Kwang, I do love Junhyung and I'm sorry I can't return your feelings, but you're my best friend and I don't want that to change. So I'm sleeping on that bed, whether you want me to or not. You can sleep on the floor!" 

Kikwang opened the door and rolled his eyes. "The floor, in my house. Yeah right," he said. Yoseob smiled and walked passed him. He made himself comfortable on the right side of Kikwang's bed. "Much softer than the couch," he said cheerfully. "I don't sleep with the lights on, Kwang," Kikwang rolled his eyes again, and turned off the lights. He layed beside Yoseob and pulled the blankets up to his chest. His hand slipped and he accidently punched himself in the face. "Oh my god, I'm so stupid," he mumbled. Yoseob laughed at his best friend's failure. "Oh yeah, thanks for friend zoning me. Night hyung," Kikwang said. Yoseob scooted closer to Kikwang and pecked him on the lips. "You're welcome. Thanks for turning gay for me," he teased. "Why did you kiss me?" Kikwang said. "I guess it was a thank you," Yoseob said. 

Kikwang's smile was hidden in the dark. Yoseob nuzzled into the pillow and fell asleep. "Yeah, thank you," Kikwang said and kissed Yoseob's forehead and fell asleep. 

- - - - - 

3:39 a.m

le ring ring ring

Kikwang groggily woke up from his slumber. "What is that annoying ringing?" he said, checking his phone. "It's not my phone," he said softly, careful not to wake up Yoseob. He looked around to source the cite of the annoying noise. "Yoseob's phone?" he said, and slid his hand down the blanket to retireve the phone from his pocket. "Oh god, what am I doing," he said to himself embarassed, realizing what he was doing. He successfully retrieved the phone and read the contact name.

"Junhyung <3" 

Kikwang rolled his eyes at how gross and cute Yoseob was at the same time. He answered. "Hello?" 

"Kikwang? Why are you answering Yoseob's phone? Is he ok? Is he with you?" Junhyung said in one breath. 

"Yeah, he's fine. He's sleeping," Kikwang answered. He heard Junhyung let out a relieved sigh. "Thank god, I was so worried. I just.. I don't know what I was thinking," he said. Kikwang scoffed. "Where is he?" Junhyung asked. "My house," he answered. 

"Where do you live? I'll come get him tomorrow," Junhyung said. Kikwang blinked. "Uh..." he said into the phone. He didn't want him to come get Yoseob. He didn't want him to hurt him again. He didn't want them.

"Kikwang? You there?" Junhyung said at the other end. 

"He doesn't want to see you. You messed up real bad this time hyung. He told me he didn't want anything to do with you anymore. He's through," Kikwang said, not realizing what he was doing. "What? Kikwang what are you - " 

"He told me. His best friend. He wouldn't lie to me. I'm sorry hyung," he said. Junhyung was silent on the other end. "And you know what else? He told me he loved someone else. He said he loved me. So there's no reason for you to come get him tomorrow. I'm taking care of him. Something you can't do anymore. If you want to know what happened to him. He fainted on the street and I carried him to my house. There. Stop worrying and leave him alone. He's mines." Kikwang said and hung up the phone. The phone rang again. He turned off the phone and threw it across the room. 

Yoseob woke up to the sudden noise. "What was that?" he asked. Kikwang turned his head surprised. "Oh, I think my book fell off the shelf. Forgot to tell you my house was haunted. No big deal," he said, nervous. "Whatever," Yoseob said and fell back asleep. 

- - - - - 

author: im back! I got this really cute message from one of my readers and I was all smiles! I am so sorry for not updating alot. School started and I'm failing a class (wow im terrible) and I'm just trying to get my life together. If you want to keep up with me follow my kpop instagram! I'm on there 24/7. 

yoseob_loving / wtflockangela 

tbh, I think I messed up my story line. But oh well lolol idc . until I update again. Bye!