Operation: Distract the she-devil

Jealous

"I can't believe she's like that," Kikwang said, as Yoseob explained the story. Yoseob nodded and sipped on his iced coffee. He sighed and put his cup down. "I don't know what to do, Kikwang. She's ruining my life and she's only been here one day!" Yoseob whined, burying his face in his hands. "Yoseob, don't say that," Kikwang said. "Kwang, you know it's true," he said. "Yeah, it's true," Kikwang said and laughed. "It's not funny! She could've put poison in my drink or something!" Yoseob said, shaking the cup in Kikwang's face for emphasis. Kikwang laughed. "Alright, I get it. She's a devil," he said. "Tell me about it," Yoseob said and rolled his eyes. "I have a plan," Kikwang said. "A plan?" Yoseob said and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, listen. We get Dongwoon. Distract her. Keep her mind off of you and Junhyung-hyung. You know? Dongwoon has that charm. Am I right?" Kikwang said, shoving Yoseob's shoulder. 

'You're right. She would be stupid enough to fall for a guy like Dongwoon!" Yoseob said and laughed. "Let's go talk to him. See if he's up for it," Yoseob said, standing up. "Yeah, let's go," Kikwang said. 

- - - - 

"So what you guys are trying to tell me is .. you think I'm a man-?!" Dongwoon yelled at the park. "Dongwoon, shush. You're so loud and they're children around," Kikwang said, trying to not laugh. "I'm not doing it. She sounds scary!" Dongwoon protested. "Dongwoon, please! I can't take it anymore!" Yoseob whined. "It's only been one day, Seob!" Dongwoon said. Yoseob pouted. "But- but I don't want to give Junhyung away," Yoseob said, blinking away tears. "Yoseob, don't do that," Dongwoon said. "You made him cry," Kikwang said. "Alright! I'll do it!" Dongwoon yelled. "Thanks Woon!" Yoseob said. "You- you faker!" Dongwoon yelled. Yoseob stuck his tongue out at him. "You were always gullible," Yoseob said. Dongwoon sighed. "Ok, what's her name?" "Hara," "Hara?" Yoseob and Kikwang nodded. "Ok. Hara," 

Saturday 

Hara was standing under a tree waiting for Junhyung and Yoseob to walk by, knowing that it was their tradition to go out on a date Saturday. 

"Hey!" she heard someone yell. 

She turned around. 

"What?" she said coldly. "Let's go on a date," Dongwoon said. "Not interested," she replied. "Didn't ask if you were," he said and grabbed her hand. "Hey! What are you doing?! And who are you anyways?" she yelled, attempting to pry her small hand out of his. "I'm Dongwoon a.k.a your date for the day. No struggling or I'll tell Junhyung you watch him in his sleep," he threatened. dropped. "I do not! And how do you even know him?!" she yelled. "Don't worry about that. Like movies?" Dongwoon said, slowing his step. "No. I don't," she said, catching up to him. "Too bad, we're watching Hansel and Gretel," Dongwoon replied. "Like hell we are," Kara said, trying to free her hand again. "Oh we are, because I didn't plan on buying two tickets for one person. So you're going," he said irritated. "Fine! I'll go! Just don't speak to me. You're embarassing," she said. "I'm embarassing?! I don't speand my whole life stalking one guy, sweetheart. Don't flatter yourself, let's go," Dongwoon said, pulling her. 

"Who the is Edward?" 

Dongwoon laughed as the movie played. Hara just sat in her seat, glaring at the screen. Obviously not enjoying herself. "Come one, that was funny," Dongwoon whispered. "It wasn't," she protested. "Look, at least try to have fun," Dongwoon whispered. "No talking in the movie theaters," she said, rolling her eyes. ".. right," Dongwoon said and focused his attention back to the screen.  

"I'm hungry," Hara said as the credits started rolling. "Ok, that's nice to know," Dongwoon replied, throwing away empty cups in the trash bin. "Buy me food," she grumbled. Dongwoon frooze in his spot. Good lord, she's terrifying. He thought in his mind. "Ok, let's go eat," he said and led the way.  There was a big crowd on the streets. People shoving each other. People cursing at each other. It was most likely that Dongwoon and Hara would get seperated. "Hara!" Dongwoon screamed on the streets. "Idiot!" Hara screamed. Dongwoon assumed it was him and followed her voice. "Hara!" Dongwoon screamed again, and a small hand grabbed his. "Oh god, you scared me!" he said, grabbing her hand back. "You lost me!" she whined. He blushed. "Well, if you weren't so small, maybe you wouldn't have gotten lost," he said and started pushing his way through the crowd with Hara close behind him. 

"A cafe?" she commented as they entered the shop. "Yeah, what about it? It's pretty nice here," Dongwoon said as he led her to a table. "It's.. cute," she said and sat down. "Wow," Dongwoon said. "Wow what?" Hara said. "That's the first nice thing you said throughout the whole day. How adorable," he teased. Hara blushed. As the two started talking, Hara loosened up and actually smiled. Dongwoon actually thought that the girl had a soul. She even took food from Dongwoon's plate, and giggled when he told her his stupid jokes. "You didn't do that, you're lying!" Hara said, mid-laugh. "I did! He didn't suspect a thing and I just BAM!" he said, laughing. "Here's your check," the waitress said. "Thank you," Dongwoon said. "I'll pay," Hara said, digging in her purse. "Eh? No way. I'm not letting a girl pay," Dongwoon said, taking the check. "It's fine. It's just something to thank you for today," she said, putting money on the table. "Hara.." he said. "It's ok," she said and smiled. Dongwoon's heart beat. "Well, if you insist, but let me buy you icecream, ok?" he said and she smiled again. 

The two left the cafe and started walking around to find an icecream shop. Dongwoon put his arm around her and she blushed. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I was wrong about you, you actually are human," he teased. He earned himself a punch in the side from her tiny fist and they both laughed. 

"Hara?" a voice behind them said. The two turned around and there was Junghyung and Yoseob hand in hand. "Junghyung?" Hara said. "Are you two... on a date?" Junghyung said, and bit his lower lip. "No! He was just .. " she stammered. "I was just taking her out for a talk, hyung," Dongwoon said. "Shup up, Dongwoon! I asked Hara," Junghyung yelled, causing everyone to get uncomfortable. "Hyung.." Yoseob whimpered. Junghyung dropped Yoseob's hand and walked up to Hara. He pushed Dongwoon away and hugged her. 

"Hara, take me back," 

-  - - - - - 

hello! im back. so sorry for not updating.. I couldnt think of anything to write, but I finally did! wee!