School

Jealous

Two days later, Monday. The two and every other student were going back to school. 

--- 

Yawning, Junhyung walked towards the school building. He always disliked Mondays. And school. The only reason he went to school was to see his love. Walking through the open door and greeting passing teachers, he dragged his feet up the stairs and to the classroom. 

"Ugh, I hate school" he grumbled to himself. 

"Uh.." said a shy voice. Junhyung turned around to see a blushing girl holding up a gift wrapped box. "This.. this is for you sunbae!" she hastidly said practically shoving the box in his hands. "I-I've always liked you! The way you run on the track and how cool you were, I think sunbae is the best!" she said all in one breath. "Thanks, but I'm in a relationship already. But thank you, I'll keep it" he said smiling to the red faced girl. "I know sunbae! I just had to tell you!" she said smiling and ran away. Junhyung sighed. That's the third one this week, he said to himself. Girls always confessed to him, despite the fact that he was already in a relationship.. and that he was gay. 

"What's that?" said a familiar voice. Juhyung turned to look at his boyfriend eyeing the gift. "Another fangirl," Junhyung replied. "Oh." Yoseob said. I hate people giving him gifts. Didn't they know I was his boyfriend?! He screamed in his head. Junhyung placed the box in Yoseob's hands. "Open it," he said. "It's not my gift, hyung." Yoseob replied. "Yeah..but I want you to open it." Junhyung replied, taking off his scarf. Sighing, Yoseob obediently opened the wrapped box. "Wow." was all he could say after opening the box. "A watch?" Junhyung said, picking up the silver item. Wow, this watch has diamonds on it too. He thought to himself. 

"Do you like it, Hyung?" Yoseob asked. Pausing his examination on the watch, Junhyung turned to look at Yoseob. Who clearly, was jealous. "It's nice," Junhyung replied. "I mean, I needed a watch. My old one broke and is kinda out of style." "You mean the one got you?" Yoseob said, a bit annoyed. 

Crap. Junhyung thought to himself. I forgot he got one for me for my birthday two years ago. 

"Forget it hyung. Let's just get to class." Yoseob said without looking at him and walked in the classroom. 

Crap. Junhyung thought to himself again.

---

Ding. Dong. Rang the school bell. Finally! School was over with. 

Junhyung stretched his arms and legs releasing the feeling of being in the same sitting position for six hours. He gathered his things and walked over to Yoseob, who was placing his school books in his bag. 

"Hey Seob," he said cautiously, knowing he was still in trouble with his boyfriend. 

Ignored. 

"Seob, come on." Junhyung said. "Bye hyung. I have to go home early today. My brother has a soccer game today and I have to support him." Yoseob replied hastily still avoiding his boyfriend's eyes. "Seob, I'm sorry!" Junhyung yelled. "I'm not mad, ok?" Yoseob replied, annoyed. He walked past Junhyung and hurried out the door. "Dammit," was all Junhyung managed to say.

-----------

Author: Sorry for late updates! And sorry for making this so short. :( I also made an account on roleplay republic. My account name on there is also _b2utifulexoticbaby. Please apply for my roleplay! :)