Living together

Jealous

"Hyung! Stop throwing your things across the room." Yoseob complains, picking up Junhyung's endless black clothing. Junhyung chuckles as he continues to toss his items wherever he thinks is appropriate around the room Mrs. yang provided. "Junhyung!" Yoseob says, with a handful of Junhyung's shirts. "It's fine, Seob." Junhyung says, ping another bag. "It's not! Your room is already a mess!" Yoseob complains. Junhyung rolls his eyes. 

---

It was decided about two days ago that Junhyung would live with the Yangs. Yoseob, his mother, Junhyung, and his mother were sitting on the living room couch. "Well, Mina, glad to see you can join us and talk about the situation." Yoseob's mother says. Junhyung's mother nods and shoots a dirty look at Yoseob. Yoseob winces. "She hates me," he whispers to Junhyung. "Its going to be ok,'' Junhyung said, grabbing Yoseob's hand.

Junhyung's mom rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the cookies Yoseob's mom offered her. "Sun.. How can you sit here and watch those two things plague your air?" Junhyung's mom said. Yoseob's mom gave a tired look. "Mina, I know you don't believe in gays, but look. Look how happy they are. Don't you want that for your son?" "HE'S NOT MY SON." Junhyung's mom yelled. Junhyung bit hit lip and squeezed Yoseob's hand tighter. "My.. My son was suppose to marry a nice girl, not him!" she yelled, pointing a finger at Yoseob. He winced again. "But, Ms. Yong..." he said. "Don't even try.." she said in a tone that clearly meant, "I hate your soul". 

Yoseob's mom tried to calm Junhyung's mother down. "Look. I know you're unhappy with the fact that the two are in love, so we thought it would be better for the both of you if.." "If I stayed here, with Yoseob" Junhyung finished. His mother didn't hesitate to says, "Take him. Take it away." and walked out the house before anyone could get a word out. "She's still mad," Junhyung says, and squeezes Yoseob's hand. 

---

Yoseob neatly hangs up the 25th(and he had been counting) black dress shirt in Junhyung's collection and stands back satisfied. "Seob.. What's the point? I'm going to mess it up anyways." Junhyung complains, wrinkling his nose at the closet. Yoseob rolls his eyes. "Not when you're in my house, you're not" he says. "I don't need clothes if I'm living in your house," Junhyung says. Yoseob blushes. "You're stupid!" Yoseob yells, embarrassed. Junhyung chuckles and kisses his boyfriend. 

"Awwwww how cute," Doojoon says, walking in the room with another bag. "Joon!" Yoseob says, hiding his face. "My bad, Junhyung. Didn't mean to do that." Doojoon says, placing the bag on the bed. "It's cool, we get more time to do it now." Junhyung says laughing. "You two are idiots!" Yoseob says, ping the bag. "Last one," Doojoon says, laying on the bed. "What do you have in all these bags anyways?" "Black clothes," Yoseob said picking up the shirts Junhyung was throwing. Yet again. "What's so wrong about black clothing?" Junhyung asked, dumping the rest of the clothing in a drawer. Yoseob started complaining. Doojoon laughed, "You two already sound like a married couple." "We practically are," Junhyung said, poking Yoseob's side. Yoseob jumped.

---

"Junhyung!" said Yoseob's mom from downstairs. "May you help me with something?" 

"Yes mam!" Junhyung yelled back, and separated himself from Yoseob who was taking a nap. 

He walked downstairs and found the living room a complete mess. "What's going on?" he asked, spying the upside down couch. "My mom believes it'll be good luck if we re-arranged the living room" Doojoon said, wiping sweat off his forehead. He lifted the couch about 30 times, in 30 minutes. "It is good luck!" Yoseob's mother complained. "Now,  help them move the couch over to the left" Junhyung chuckled, but agreed. 

----

Author: MORE JUNSEOB LOVE. /SQUEALS. 

Sorry for making this a short chapter, btw. ):