Mutual love

Jealous

Yang Yoseob was 16 year old boy. An average 16 year old boy. He had good grades, he was goodlooking, he likes sports. He was even in a relationship. No one has ever seen him so happy before. They held hands, gave each other hugs, and kissed. However, Yoseob was not in a relationship with a girl. 

Yang Yoseob was in a relationship with Yong Junhyung. 

Yong Junhyung, the bad boy of the school. Rejecting girls hearts here and there. Before Yoseob entered the school, Junhyung would always skip school, cause fights, and always get in trouble. He even got suspended. Twice! Then his life changed before his eyes. The day the teacher said, "Class. Meet our new student, Yang Yoseob"

Something about Yoseob captivated Junhyung. His twinkling eyes, his small hands, his adorable smile. Junhyung knew one thing. He wanted that boy all to himself. 

Then he got him. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Yoseob screams excitedly as his boyfriend walk towards him after school. 

"Hey Seob" Junhyung says and smirks. 

God I love it when he smirks, Yoseob thinks to himself.

Running into his open arms, Yoseob breathed in Junhyung's cologne. "Hyung, you're wearing the cologne I like so much!" Yoseob said. "Thought you might notice, considering it's out six month annivarsary." Junhyung replied. Gasping, Yoseob said, "You remembered!", kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. "Of course I did, how could I forget something so important?" Junhyung replied. "Well, considering you forgot LAST month, I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot this month!" Yoseob teased. He stuck out his tongue at his boyfriend. 

Seeing that, Junhyung pinched Yoseob's cheeks. "Yah, hyung! That hurts!" Yoseob whined, rubbing his right cheek. "Well, that's what you get for teasing me, silly" Junhyung replied, tending to his boyfriend's pain. He gently rubbed Yoseob's cheek before giving it a light kiss. "Ok, all better!" he says, satisfied with a blushing Yoseob. "Hyung, you really are a babo!" yoseob said. "is that so?" Junhyun said smirking. 

He grabs Yoseob's face and locks his lips with Yoseob. Taking in his love and refusing to let Yoseob take control. Junhyung liked to dominate his boyfriend who helplessly allowed him to. Slipping his tongue into his mouth, he flawlessly kisses his boyfriend, leaving no room for mistakes. He ends the kiss and smiles at Yoseob. Who, by the way, is out of breath. 

"Hyung! You always kiss me when I'm not ready!" he whines.

"But I don't see you stopping me." Junhyung says and locks his fingers into Yoseob's. "Let's go out to eat, as a gift from me, ok?" 

Smiling, and never refusing a date with his love, Yoseob doesn't hesitate to say, "yes"