Confusion

Jealous

"Hara, take me back," Junhyung mumbled.

Yoseob's mouth dropped, he blinked away tears as his boyfriend held on to his ex-girlfriend. "H-hyung.." he stammered.

"Wait, Junhyung.. what are you talking about?" Hara said. "You want to get back together?" Junhyung tightened his grip. "Hara, I made a mistake breaking up with you. I hate seeing you with another guy. Get back together with me, please," he said. "Hyung, what the hell are you doing? You're dating Yoseob!" Dongwoon yelled. Yoseob stood in his spot. Vision blurred with tears. "H-hyung.." he said and he heard his voice crack. 

"Seob, I'm sorry," Junhyung said. "Hara, please. Take me back," he let Hara go and she stood dazed. Dongwoon pulled Hara behind him. "Hyung, you're just confused right now. You're jealous," he said. Junhyung bit his lower lip. "No. I'm not confused. I want her back!" he yelled and attempted to grab Hara before Dongwoon pushed his arm away. "No you don't. Hyung, you know you want to stay with Yoseob! Hyung, tell him!" he said, towards Yoseob. "Hyung, why do you want her back? I.. I love you, Junhyung," Yoseob stammered, grabbing Junhyung's sleeve. 

"Seob. I.. I'm really sorry. But.. I love Hara. I'm sorry, Yoseob," Junhyung said. Yoseob hugged Junhyung and started crying. "No! I won't let you leave me for someone you used to love. Hyung please, don't!" Yoseob whined. Junhyung frooze. "Seob, let go," he said. Yoseob shook his head. "Seob. Let go," he said more serious. Again, Yoseob nodded his head no. "Yang Yoseob! Let me go!" Junhyung yelled. Yoseob let go in shock. His legs felt weak, but he had to get away. "Hyung.." he whispered. "Yah! Junhyung, you didn't have to yell at him. Don't you love him?" Dongwoon said, grabbing Junhyung's collar. "Don't touch me!" Junhyung yelled, slapping away Dongwoon's hand. "I know who I love and I love Hara!" he said. "Hara, ple-" he cut his sentence midway. Hara was gone. She was no where to be found. "Hara!" Junhyung screamed. "," Dongwoon mumbled to himself and took off in pursuit of finding Hara. 

Yoseob started crying and he started to run. He didn't care where. He didn't care how far. He had to run to get away from Junhyung. "Seob!" Junhyung yelled. "Dammit!" he cursed to himself and punched the wall. He was torn between catching Yoseob or finding Hara. He slid to the ground and ran his fingers through his hair. "Dammit...." he said again. 

- - - -

Yoseob felt his legs stinging. It seemed like they begged him to stop running, but he couldn't. He needed to run. To get away. With no specific destination. It was the only way he wouldn't break down in the middle of the street and cry. "Why?" he repeated to himself over and over as he continued running. "I don't get it, why does he want her back? He hates her! He hates her.." he thought to himself. His legs gave in and he fell. He felt a stinging sensation in his legs and he couldn't move anymore. He started crawling. He wanted to push himself. His legs stung with pain and he yelled. He bit back tears and gave up. He layed on the floor and the world around his began to get dark. 

"Hyung..." he said and passed out. 

- - - - -

"Wake up!" Kikwang screamed, shaking Yoseob awake. Yoseob sat up and he looked around. "Where am I?" he said, cautiously. "My house," Kikwang said. "How?" Yoseob said, turning his attention to Kikwang. "I carried you?" Kikwang said, handing Yoseob a glass of water. "Thanks," he said, and drank the water. "Seob, what were you doing passed out on the street anyways?" Kikwang asked. "I was.. exercising," Yoseob said. "Sleeping is not exercise, liar," he said and punched Yoseob in the arm. "Ow! Ok! I'll tell you. I was trying to get away from Junhyung and .. everything I guess," he said. "Why?" he asked. "Because he...." he said, and held back tears. "What happened, hyung?" "He said he wanted Hara back. He said he loved her! He.. he threw me away," Yoseob said and started crying. "What?! That's stupid! Why?" Kikwang yelled. Yoseob sniffed. "I don't know! He got .. jealous. He saw Hara with Dongwoon and he just .. snapped," Yoseob said. "He's such an idiot. I'll kill him!" Kikwang said. "It's fine, Kikwang. I think he just needs some time to think about it. I-I just, can't see him tonight. Can I stay here?" "Yeah, sure," Kikwang said. 

9:45 p.m 

"Hyung! You've been in the shower for ten years!" Kikwang exaggerated and banged on the door. "You're lucky I live alone!" he yelled again. "Don't whine! I just got in here!" Yoseob said, rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. Kikwang kept banging on the door and Yoseob rolled his eyes. He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "All yours," he called and opened the door. Kikwang stuck his tongue out and walked into the bathroom. Yoseob got dressed and walked to the kitchen to make him and Kikwang dinner. Might as well. He thought to himself and brought out ingrediants. 

He the stove to get the pan hot while he chopped onions to put in the fried rice. 

chop chop chop. 

"Hyung!" Kikwang said behind him, causing Yoseob to accidently cut himself. "Ow!" he said and dropped the knife. Kikwang ran to his side. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, are you ok?" Kikwang asked. "I'm fine, let me just .. ah," he said, examining his blood rushing out like a waterfall. Kikwang grabbed his hand and the sink. "I'll get a first aid kit, keep it running under water," Kikwang said, rushing off. Yoseob nodded and cringed at the stinging pain. "I'm back!" Kikwang said, emerging from the living room. "Let me see it," he said, holding Yoseob's hand. He dabbed it with a napkin and put alcohol over it, causing Yoseob to whimper. "It's almost done, hyung. Quit whining," Kikwang teased. He put a bandaid over the wound and kissed it. "What are you doing?" Yoseob asked. "Making it feel better!" Kikwang said, closing the first aid kit. Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Thanks Kwang," Kikwang smiled and blushed. 

After the knife incident, Yoseob continued to cook for the two. "Man, I missed your cooking," Kikwang said, taking in a spoonful of the finished dish. Yoseob smiled proudly. "No problem. Least I could do for you saving my life," he said. Kikwang smiled awkwardly. "Why the awkwardness?" Yoseob said, scooping rice in his mouth. "Nothing," Kikwang said, finishing off the plate. "What? You want my portion too? Too bad!" Yoseob said. Kikwang shook his head. "I'm done," Kikwang said, standing up. Yoseob nodded. "Uh, hyung. Can you help me with this?" Kikwang said. "Sure," Yoseob said, standing up and walking towards Kikwang. "What do you need help on?" he asked. "I'm really embarassed, so when I tell you to open your eyes, open them. Ok?" Kikwang said, fidgiting. Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "Uh... ok?" he said. "Close your eyes, hyung!" Kikwang practically yelled. Yoseob closed his eyes and chuckled. 

"Yah, Kwang. How is this suppose to help you?" Yoseob asked. No answer. "Kwang?" 

Before he realized it, Kikwang put his lips on Yoseob. Slightly abusing Yoseob's soft lips with his delicate, lips. Yoseob pushed Kikwang back. "W-what are you doing?!" he yelled. 

"Hyung.. I- I think I like you," 

- - - - -

author: /screams. nyahahahahha. enjoy I love you guys.