Park

Jealous

The boys always met at the park on Saturdays. It became an official routine for them. 

-- 

"Hyung! Push me!" said an eagerly waiting Yoseob, who was sitting on the swing awaiting his boyfriend. 

Chuckling, Junhyung obeyed. "Seob, aren't you a bit too old to be acting like a little kid?" asked Junhyung. 

"Nope!" said Yoseob and continued swinging. 

Smiling to himself, Junhyung thought, could this boy get any cuter? Five minutes passed and a tired Yoseob stopped the swing. "Hyungg, I'm tired" whined Yoseob. "I can see that" Junhyung replied and walked over to his boyfriend. "Are you hungry?" "mm, not really. Are you hyung?" Bumping heads with his boyfriend, Junhyung said, "Watching you swing all day kinda is making me hungry." Pouting, Yoseob replied with a, "Sorry hyung." Smiling, Junhyung said "It's ok" 

The two walked over to an open table. Junhyung put down a plastic bag of store bought food. Which, was also part of the routine. Yoseob sat in front of Junhyung, and started taking the food out of the bag. Sushi and Mandu. Sushi being Yoseob's favorite, and Mandu (dumplings) being Junhyung's favorite. 

"Hyung ahh~" said Yoseob reaching across the table to feed his boyfriend a piece of mandu. Opening his mouth wide, Junhyung leaned in forward so the mandu doesn't fall. 

Too late.

The dumpling fell to the table with an open mouth Junhyung and a blank faced Yoseob. 

The two bursted out laughing at the same time.

"Seob, you sure are clumsy" said Junhyung, chuckling and reaching over the table to ruffle his boyfriend's hair.

"Hyung, you know how clumsy I am!" protested Yoseob. 

"I know, I know" Junhyung replied, picking up the contaminated mandu and tossing it in the trash. "Here, try it like this" he said, picking up a california roll. 

Yoseob opened his mouth as big as his tiny mouth could. Junhyung tossed the roll, only for it to hit Yoseob's nose. "Hyung!" screamed Yoseob. "You did that on purpose!" Laughing, Junhyung got up from the table running away from his boyfriend, who started chasing him. 

Trying to run as fast as Junhyung, who unfortunatly was on the track team, Yoseob couldn't run as fast since he had short legs. Panting, he screamed, "Hyung! I give up!"

Stopping his pace, and not even out of breathe, Junhyung turned around to see Yoseob pouting and sitting on the ground. "Pfft, how cute" he said to himself. He jogged back to Yoseob and reached out his hand. "Come on Seob" he said. "Hmph!" Yoseob replied, rejecting Junhyung's open hand. "You're so mean to me!" he whined. Sighing, Junhyung grabbed his boyfriend and lifted him off the ground and into the air. "Hyung!" Yoseob yelled, swinging his short legs in the air. Holding his boyfriend high in the air, Junhyung chuckles while watching his boyfriend struggle. "You want me to put you down?" he asked. "Yes!" answered Yoseob. "Mmm, I don't think I will" Junhyung answered. 

Swinging his feet faster, Yoseob accidently kicked Junhyung in the stomach, causing Junhyung to drop Yoseob and grab his stomach in pain. 

"Ow!" Junhyung yells. Quickly getting up, Yoseob rushes to Junhyung's side and winces at his pain. "Hyung! I'm so sorry!" he said while carefully touching the spot he kicked. He grabbed Junhyung's hand and walked him to the table so he could sit down. When they reached the table, Yoseob turned around to see Junhyung smirking. 

"What? You're not going to sit?" he asked concerened. 

"Not.. exactly" he replied seductively. 

"Huh?" Yoseob said.

Junhyung grabbed Yoseob and pinned him on the table. "Payback" he said smirking. 

He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. Preparing for the kiss, Yoseob adjusted his hips so they would be as close as possible. Taking in breath and everything, Junhyung didn't hesitate to dominate his boyfriend. Yoseob released little breathes of air, wanting more. The two rubbed their groins against one another before Yoseob realized they were in public. 

"Hyung! We can't!" he protested, seperating him and his boyfriend. Disappointed, Junhyung nodded. "Sorry Seob." Frowning, and knowing that him and his boyfriend were disappointed, he kissed his boyfriend one last time before whipering in his ears, "Next time?" 

Junhyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoseob. "I'd like that."

------------

Author: omgomgomg, I'm sorry for the late update. I haven't been inspired to write lately, and I feel as if making them kiss in every chapter is getting boring. You guys think so? 

Comment yes or no if you guys think I should stop making them kiss in every chapter. HAHA, OTL. 

Also, please pray for SECRET! If you didn't know, they got in a car accident and Zinger is still in the hospital with fractured ribs and a bruised lung. Please pray for my favorite girl group guys! 

As a bonus for awaiting for an update, here's my husband! n__n  As a bonus for waiting so long for a chapter update, here's my husband! :3