Explaining

Jealous

I lied. I didn't have to see Doojoon play. I just wanted to get away. 

Yoseob walked into his favorite after school spot after school. He was still mad at Junhyung for the watch incident. 

He pushed opened the door with one hand and started eyeing the place looking for his best friend, Kikwang. 

Oh, there he is. He thought to himself, spying a waving boy across the room. He waved back and started walking towards him. 

Kikwang patted the seat next to him, and Yoseob squeezed inside. "Hey Kikwang" he said, removing his jacket. "Hey Yoseob" Kikwang replied. Yoseob rested his head on his hand and pouted, eyeing Kikwang's homework. Ew, chemistry. He thought to himself. "Something wrong?" Kikwang said, writing down the answer to a problem. "We're fighting," Yoseob said. "Again?" Kikwang said. Yoseob sighed, "Yes again". "About what this time?" "I'm starting to believe he doesn't love me anymore." Yoseob said. "He's been flirting with other people lately, and I feel like I'm just there to be there, you know?" Kikwang hit his elder on the head. "Are you stupid, Seob?" he said. Yoseob sat up and hit Kikwang back. "What? Why am I stupid?" he said. "Junhyung is gay. Just like you, I doubt that he's going to cheat on you with a girl. He loves you, stupid." Kikwang said and laughed at his blushing best friend. "So what! You had to see him Kwang. He was flirting with a waitress in front of my face!" Yoseob argued back. "Maybe he was being.. I don't know. Polite?" Kikwang said, sipping on his drink. "Polite my , he was totally flirting, and that ugly blonde was flirting back" Yoseob said and rolled his eyes. Kikwang sighed. He was already immune to his best friend's jealousy rants. "Seob, I've seen the way Junhyung looks at you. He loves you, I know. I know how much you love him too" Kikwang said. "I highly doubt he's going to leave you anytime soon, and if he does just call me, I'll deal with him" Yoseob laughed. His best friend was such a dork, but he always loved how he could always cheer him up. "Alright Kikwang, thanks. I'll talk to him tonight" 

"Or right now.." Kikwang said, looking the other way. 

"Huh?" Yoseob said, following his best friend's gaze. 

Oh no. Yoseob thought. Junhyung. 

"Hide me." Yoseob said. "What?" Kikwang said startled. "Hide me Kwang! I told him I was going to be at a soccer game, but I lied. Joon doesn't have anymore games" Yoseob said frantic. "Um, ok. Get under the table and don't move" Kikwang said adjusting his seating position to try and cover him. 

"Kwang?" Junhyung said approaching the table. "Hey hyung" Kikwang said, smiling. "What are you doing here? Looking for Seob?" He gasped as Yoseob pinched his leg. "Nah, he had to go to his brother's soccer game." Junhyung said, sipping his iced coffee. "Can I sit down?" "Sure," Oh man, thanks alot stupid Kikwang. Yoseob said, scooting down further to avoid Junhyung's long legs. "How are you feeling?" Kikwang asked, as soon as Junhyung was comfortable. "I dunno, Seob and I are fighting again" Junhyung said and sighed. "And why's that?" Kikwang asked. "He's jealous." Junhyung said. "Oh I bet, he gets jealous over mannequins at the mall" Kikwang said and laughed, only to be pinched by Yoseob again. "Haha, true. But this time, he got jealous because of a watch some girl gave me." Junhyung said again, showing Kikwang the watch. "Well, that is a nice watch" Kikwang said, eyeing the silver item in the box. "You're not going to wear it?" he asked. "Nah, don't want to. Want it?" the elder asked, pushing the watch towards Kikwang. "Hyung! I can't!" Kikwang protested, pushing the box back at him. "No, really. Take it. I don't want Yoseob to hate me over a watch. It's yours, I insist." Junhyung said, pushing the box back. "Really? Thanks hyung!" Kikwang said, taking the box. Junhyung nodded and smiled.

-----

Oh man. My legs are cramping. Yoseob whined to himself. He took out his phone and sent Kikwang a text. 

"Hurry up. My legs hurt. Ow. :( "

Kikwang's phone vibrated. Kikwang pulled it out of his pocket. Stupid Seob, he thought. 

"Suffer" 

Yoseob's phone vibrated, and he pinched his best friend again. 

"Stupid" 

"Suffer :P" 

"I hate you, hurry up!" 

"He gave me the watch" 

"What?"

"Junhyung gave me the watch you got jealous over. Looks good on me. Daebaek! ^^" 

".... is he gone?" 

"He was gone ten minutes ago" 

"Kikwang yah!" Yoseob said, getting up from under the table. "Did you not notice him leaving or something? I thought you had a direct view of his.... you know" He said. Yoseob blushed. "You idiot!" Yoseob yelled and smacked his best friend. Kikwang laughed, suffering his consequences of teasing his best friend. "You still mad at him?" Kikwang said when Yoseob stopped hitting him. ".... I- I guess not" Yoseob said, barely audible. He was embarassed that he got mad at Junhyung for something so little. "Apologizing?" Kikwang said. "Yeah." Yoseob said. "Good. Look at the watch he gave me. Daebak, right?" Kikwang said, showing off his wrist. "Yeah right, you're far from daebak." Yoseob said and hit him best friend again. "Yah! Yang Yoseob, you're so abusive!" Kikwang said and began to fight back. 

-----------

Author: 1000 times apologies for such a late late late update! I didn't know what to write about, and I was busy with some other things cough my exo fanfic.  But I hope you like it! :3 

Warning: Junseob spam. 

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I WRITE ABOUT JUNSEOB. LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE LOVERS

LOVERS

 

 DONT BE EMBARASSED JUNHYUNG, LOVE YOUR WIFE. 

 K BETTER. 

 favorite picture of them. 

 

I know this is small, but look at the way he looks at him in the end. LOVE. LOVE I TELL YOU. 

/DYING WHALE NOISE. 

k. peace. see you in like two weeks or some. jk LOL