Worse

Jealous

Junhyung walking home after his conversation with Kikwang. He sipped on his now empty cup, and listened to the ice shift around and drinking nothing. He was still thinking of ways to make Yoseob forgive him. The thing was, he wasn't the type that wouldn't forgive easily because you bought him chocolates or flowers. So you basically had to wait for him to get over it. Junhyung didn't want that. He threw the cup at a trash can, only to have it hit the edge of the trashcan and fall to the ground. "Wow, no wonder I'm not on the basketball team" he said to himself, and walked over to pick up the cup. "I agree," said a voice, startling Junhyung. He turned around to find the owner's voice. "Oh, it's you" he said, picking up the cup and properly throwing it in the trashcan. 

"Is that a proper way to greet your best friend?" said a red headed boy walking towards Junhyung. 

Junhyung took in a breathe of air, "Hello Jang Hyunseung, you idiot" he said smiling.

"Hello, Yong Junhyung, you loser" Hyunseung replied, satisfied. 

Junhyung jokingly punched his best friend in the arm, and earned himself a punch back. 

------------

The two have been best friends since they were little kids. Junhyung's mom being good friends with Hyunseung's mom only made it natural for the two to develop a friendship. They've been through so much with one another. Hyunseung, being gay himself, was always bullied in school and Junhyung wouldn't tolerate the fact that his best friend was a target of bullying. He went up to the bullies and got into a fight with them, even though he took a beating, no one ever bothered Hyunseung again.

Hyunseung was also the one that opened Junhyung's eyes to his uality. When they were in high school, freshman year, the two were hanging out in Junhyung's room after school. Hyunseung was siting across from Junhyung who was writing down answers to the math homework they were assigned. "Seung? What's number 15?" he asked, looking up. "Um.." Hyunseung said, pondering. "What?" Junhyung asked, erasing mistakes. He looked up and Hyunseung was scooting closer to him. "What is it, idiot?" Junhyung said, making room for him next to him. Hyunseung threw himself over him, closing the space between their lips and refused to let Junhyung go. He moved his body closer to Junhyung's and ran his fingers through Junhyung's hair. Surprised, Junhyung pushed him off, out of breath. "I-I'm sorry Junhyung! I'll leave now!" Hyunseung said, embarassed and red. Junhyung touched his lips with his finger tips, trying to calm himself. He never thought his first kiss was going to be from his best friend, or from a guy, or that he liked a guy kissing him. "Seung, wait." Junhyung said, grabbing Hyunseung's hand. "Junhyung, I'm sorry. I'm leaving!" Hyunseung said, trying to losen Junhyung's grasp. Before Hyunseung stood up, Junhyung pulled him down and kissed him again. Over and over again, until they both were out of breath. "Junhyung..." Hyunseung said, sitting up. "I... I think I like you" Junhyung said. "What?" Hyunseung said. "But, you're not gay" "Maybe I am" Junhyung said, grabbing Hyunseung closer to him. 

Although Hyunseung was Junhyung's first boyfriend and kiss, the two were always argueing. Their relationship didn't last very long. About two months, maybe less.

------------

"So how have you been?" Hyunseung said, when the two were walking down the street of Seoul. 

"Good I guess, I got a new boyfriend" Junhyung replied, smiling at the thought of Yoseob. 

"Aw? You forgot about me already?" Hyunseung said, pouting. 

"Shut up Seung, we've been over for over two years now." Junhyung said, laughing. 

"Ok, alright." Hyunseung said, putting his hands up in a "I give up" position. "So how long?"

"About seven months" 

"I wish we lasted seven months"

"Shut up Seung," 

"Haha, alright. Do you love him?" 

"... yeah. I do. I really do" 

"You're blushing, uncool" 

"But I really do love him. He changed my world."

"Cheesy." 

"Shut up"

Junhyung ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. The thought of him and Yoseob always made him smile and blush. In all honestly, he truely loved the boy. If it wasn't for Yoseob, Junhyung would probably be in jail for who knows what. Thanks to Yoseob, Junhyung's heart has softened and his "bad boy" reputation has calmed down around school. 

"-hyung!" said Hyunseung.

"What?" said Junhyung, returning to reality. 

"I said, let's go out to eat. To catch up. Since we barely see each other. I heard you were taking school seriously now." Hyunseung said. 

"... I am. Seob doesn't like it when I skip" Junhyung replied. 

"Ew, gross. Doing it all for your boyfriend, how gay" Hyunseung teased.

"I am gay" Junhyung replied, rolling his eyes. 

"If it wasn't for me," Hyunseung said, sticking out his tongue. 

Junhyung blushed, "Yah! Jang Hyunseung, you idiot!" 

"Haha! Alright, I'll stop. You coming with me tonight or what?" Hyunseung said, avoiding contact with Junhyung's fist. 

"No" Junhyung said. 

"What if I found your boyfriend and told him about our history over dinner?" Hyunseung said. 

"Yah! Alright! I'll go eat with you, babo" Junhyung said. 

"Haha! You still love your best friend." Hyunseung said. 

"In a brotherly way, you idiot. We broke up two years ago" Junhyung said, rolling his eyes again. 

"Say you love meeeee ~" Hyunseung sang. 

Junhyung sighed, "I love you, Jang Hyunseung"

"You what?!" said a voice. 

Junhyung turned around and frooze. It was Yoseob.

-------------

Author: o0o0o drama. kekeke. Shipping JunSeung, KiSeob, and most importantly JunSeob because I can. kekeke. Also, happy new year! I hope 2013 is good for you guys! :)

(Look, how can you not ship JunSeung)

More Junseob for you ~