Make up or break up

Jealous

Yoseob brings his knees to his chest and hugs them tight. He missed Junhyung so bad, it didn't feel right not being able to see him. He gives a light pout and decided to stop moping around. He sits up in bed and decides to call him. He grabs the phone and hesitates to push the buttons. He doesn't want to talk to me, he thinks to himself and lays on the bed again, face in a pillow. 

His phone cause his heart to jump out his chest as it rings in his hands. It was Junhyung. 

".. hello? hyung?"  Yoseob said nervously. 

"Seob?" Junhyung said frantically, and out of breath. 

"Yes? What's wrong?" 

"I- I need you" 

"What?" & Yoseob's heart skipped a beat.

"I need you. Bad. Open the door please" 

"O-ok" 

Yoseob excitedly run downstairs to open the door for his boyfriend. He pulls open the wooden door and reveals a sweaty and panting Junhyung. "Hyung.. are you ok?" he asks. Junhyung yanks Yoseob's arm and hold him tight. "I-I really just want us to stay like this forever," Junhyung whispers and holds Yoseob tighter. Yoseob began to tear up. "Hyung.. I- I love you" he said, nuzzling his head in Junhyung's chest. "Yeah. Me too. I love you too, Yoseob." Junhyung responds.    

"JUNHYUNG!" someone screams. The two break from their embrace and follow the voice. "Hyung, isn't that your.. mom?" Yoseob asks, spying the middle aged woman. "Get inside, I'll explain later." Junhyung replied, beginning to push Yoseob inside the house. "Why?" "Trust me, please" Yoseob bit his lip, but eventually obeyed. Junhyung slammed the door behind them and locked it. He sighed, feeling as if he was safe. For now. 

"Hyung? What's going on?" Yoseob asks concerned. 

"Seob, I.. I told her about us." Junhyung said, facing his concerned boyfriend. 

"And then?" 

"She hit me" 

"She what?!" 

"And she told me to get out the house. I had to see you, Seob. So she wouldn't hurt you"

Yoseob ran to his boyfriend and held him tight. He was fighting tears. 

"Hyung.. I'm sorry. It's all my fault" Yoseob managed to get out with a lump in his throat. 

"It's not anyone's fault, Seob. My mom doesn't like gays. That's why I never told her. It's not like I didn't want to. I couldn't." Junhyung said, patting Yoseob's head. 

Yoseob sniffed and whipped tears from his eyes. "Well.. what should we do?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Are you staying here from now on?" 

"I- I don't know" 

"Let him stay, baby Seob" said a voice. 

Yoseob turns around as Doojoon brings a cookie to his mouth and bites into it. He smirks and chuckles at the couple who were blushing. 

"Doojoon! When did you get there?"

"Oh you know, when you were crying your eyes out" 

Yoseob runs to Doojoon to smack him on the head. Hard. Doojoon grabs Yoseob and pins him on the counter. "Ok, I give up!" Yoseob whines, embarrassed. Doojoon laughs. His favorite hobby was to embarass his little brother in front of his boyfriend. Junhyung laughs. Doojoon grabs an icepack out the freezer and tosses it to Junhyung. "You shouldn't let that swell. Leave that on for a while" Doojoon says, closing the freezer. "Thanks hyung" Junhyung says and winces at the cold physical contact. 

----

7 p.m 

"You're welcome to stay as long as you need, Junhyung!" sang Yoseob's mother, who was always cheerful to see Junhyung. Junhyung chuckles, "Thank you, Mrs. Yang. I hope I won't bother you all". "It's not a problem at all! Here, have some more meat." Yoseob's mom says, shoveling meat onto Junhyung's plate. "Honey, the boy has half of the meat we cooked already" Yoseob's dad says. "It's alright, I don't mind sharing. Would you like some sir?" Junhyung says, offering his meat to Yoseob's dad. "Thank you son! Already welcome in the family!" Yoseob's dad said, accepting the meat and a evil glare from his wife. Junhyung laughed. He always liked having dinner at Yoseob's house. 

Yoseob shifts uncomfortably in his chair. Junhyung notices and pokes him in the side. Yoseob jumps and glares at him, only to recieve a chuckle. "Yoseob! Why aren't you eating?" his mom asked. "I-I'm not hungry, mom" he answers. "Come on now, honey! Show Junhyung you're a big boy" his mom says, beaming. "Mom! Stop embarassing me!" Yoseob whines, picking up meat with his chopsticks. Junhyung laughs again. 

"Junhyung? What happened to your cheek?" asks Yoseob's dad. "Oh, just a little.. argument with my mother" Junhyung responds nervously. Yoseob's mother gasps. "What happened? Oh dear, we should put some medicine on that. Did you ice it?". "Yes mam, Doojoon hyung gave me an icepack today and it was a personal thing." Junhyung responds. "Oh dear..." Yoseob's mom says, carfully examining the red, swollen mark. "I'm fine really, she just got upset I told her about me and Seob". "Well no wonder then.." Yoseob's dad says, shoving meat in his mouth. "It's fine really, I'll just give her some time to cool off" Junhyung said. An awkward vibe fell upon the table. "Welp, I guess I should shower first. Might not get any hot water afterwards" Doojoon says, standing from his seat. Yoseob blushes, "Hyung! Shut up!" Doojoon laughs and walks upstairs. 

-- 

10 o' clock 

Junhyung steps out the bathroom rubbing a towel on his head. He walks into Yoseob's room, clean as if dirt doesn't exist. He sits on the bed and smiles at the framed photo of him and Yoseob smiling at each other in front of the ocean. "Hyung? Are you done?" Yoseob's small voice says, from behind the closet door. "Yeah, I'm done" Junhyung replied, throwing the towel across the room. He knew it drove Yoseob crazy when something was out of place. "Hyung!" Yoseob says, emerging from the closet, picking up the towel and properly placing it in the laundry basket. Junhyung laughs. 

Yoseob walks to over the counter and arranges the books neatly. "Neat freak," Junhyung comments. Yoseob rolls his eyes and continues neatly arranging his items. After ten minutes of stacking, restacking, dusting, and complaining about Junhyung messing the room, Yoseob finally finishes and lays on the bed, exhausted. 

He turns his heads to see a snoring Junhyung, and chuckles to himself. He drapes the blankets over him and snuggle up close to him. "Goodnight, Junhyunggie" he says and giggles. "Junhyunggie, huh? You gonna call me that from now on?" Junhyung teases, with his eyes still closed. "H-hyung!" Yoseob says embarassed. "You were awake?" "I just woke up, stupid" Junhyung says, putting his arm around his boyfriend. "I-I'm not gonna call you that, hyung" Yoseob says, blushing. "You can all me that. It's ok, I think it's cute.. Yoseobie" Junhyung says, planting a kiss on top of Yoseob's head. "You.. you're stupid" Yoseob mumbles inside Junhyung's chest. Junhyung chuckles, and holds Yoseob tigher. "I love you too, Yoseobie" and they drift off to sleep. 

----

Author: they made up! woohoo! the title of this chapter is a foreshawdow. oops, spoiler. not. hehe. Yoseobie and Junhyunggie, how cute right? LOL. I just wanted to make them call each other that so bad.  I was dying. 

:3