I love you

Jealous

"Hara? You awake?" Dongwoon said, as he knocked on the door to his guest room. 

- - - - 

Seems like Kikwang and Yoseob weren't the only ones who spent the night together. After the little argument with Junhyung, Hara ran off to get as far away from them as possible. It's hard running in heels, so of course Dongwoon caught up to her fast. 

"Hara!" he said, grabbing Hara's arm, stopping her pace. Hara sniffed. "Hara... you ok?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down her arm. "He doesn't love me," she mumbled. Dongwoon raised an eyebrow. "What?" "He doesn't love me!" she said and broke out into sobs. She buried her face into his chest and he comforted her. "I'm going to be honest with you. Of course he doesn't love you. He moved on, and you should too," Dongwoon said. Hara started to cry even harder. Dongwoon sighed. "And.. it's not like he's going to love you forever. He got a little jealous, he doesn't really love you, kid,". Hara punched Dongwoon across the face. "Don't say that! I love him! I love Junhyung!" she yelled, her mascara running. "He... he wouldn't get that jealous if he didn't love me! You don't know!" she yelled again. She let out a muffled gasp and cried harder. Dongwoon ran his hand through his hair. "Hara, I know this hurts, but someone had to tell you," he said. She tried to punch him again, but he caught her tiny, shaking fist. 

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled it close to his chest. He rubbed the small of her back and started singing. "Are you.. singing?" she whispered, through her tears. Dongwoon chuckled. "What else could I be doing?" he said, and sang again. 

ireoge neoreul chaja hemae eobwado
I wander around looking for you like this
ijeoge neoreul jakku ddeo olryeo bwado
I keep thinking about you like this

Hara sniffed. "Dongwoon, how did you know .. that was my favorite song?" "Well, it is your ringtone," he said and ruffled her hair. Hara blushed. 

"It's getting late, let's go to my place, k?" Dongwoon asked. Hara nodded. 

- - - - - 

"I made you some food to eat, in case you were hungry," Dongwoon said, handing her a plate of two eggs and a piece of toast. "I'm not really hungry, Dongwoon," Hara replied, only to be betrayed by the growling of her stomach. "Uh huh, sure. Eat," Dongwoon replied. Hara took the plate and started stuffing her face. Dongwoon let out a chuckle. "What?!" Hara said, embarassed. "You got crumbs on your face, kid," Dongwoon said, wiping with his sleeve. "Dongwoon..." Hara said, embarassed. "Hm?" Dongwoon hummed. 

Hara leaned closer to Dongwoon and pressed her lips onto his. Dongwoon was hesitant and fell backwards, only causing Hara to lay on top of him. "Hara .. wait," Dongwoon mumbled. Hara kissed him again, deeper and more passionate. Dongwoon eventually gave up resisting her, and kissed her back. Hara started ing Dongwoon's shirt and ran her tiny hand up and down his torso. Dongwoon responded by slidding off Hara's shirt and throwing it across the room. He attempted to pull down her underwear, but she stopped him. "Dongwoon.. stop," she said, blushing, covering up her chest. "Hey, you started it. I was just trying to finish it," he said, smirking. 

Hara blushed. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," she said, pulling up the covers to hide her exposed lace bra. Dongwoon chuckled. "You like me," he said calmly. "What?!" she yelled. "I don't! I like.. love Junhyung!" "Well if you didn't like me, then how come you threw yourself on me?" he reponded. "I.. I don't know! But I don't like you, Dongwoon! You're delusional!" she yelled. "Right.." Dongwoon said. He layed down next to her, and she scooted away. "What are you doing?" she said. "Sleeping," he reponded. "Why in here?" she asked. "Well, my room's too far away and this bed is more comfortable," he said. "Go away!" she said, attempting to kick him off the bed. He laughed and pulled her into his arms. Hara tried to push him away. "Dongwoon! Stop! I mean it!" she said, pushing him away. Dongwoon started to snore softly, and Hara stopped pushing him. "Stop pretending, Son Dongwoon!" she said, waving her hand in front of his eyes. 

"Ah... he's really asleep," she mumbled to herself. She smiled softly, and buried her face in his exposed chest. "I love you, thank you Dongwoon," she whispered. 

"I knew it," he whipsered back, and kissed her. 

- - - - 

author: short chapter! :( but this was a bit too fluffy for my heart. I was cheesing really bad writing this, I was like ohohohohohohoohohho get it dongwoon. hope you enjoy! I made them a couple, yolo. #donghara #harawoon