Home alone (Part one)

Jealous

Junhyung opened his eyes slowly, and retreated back under his covers at the sight of sunshine. It was 10 o' clock A.M and he had no intentions of getting out of bed on a Saturday. He shifted to his side and bumped into something. "Stop... I'm trying to sleep," the voice whined. Junhyung chuckled, it was Yoseob. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his head and fell back asleep. Yoseob flinched, but scooted closer to Junhyung. 

About two hours later, Yoseob woke up. He yawned and broke apart from Junhyung's grasp. He dragged his feet to the bathroom and bumped into Doojoon. "Woke up later from staying up late?" he asked. Yoseob shook his head, no and attempted to go to the bathroom. "I bet you guys were doing things all night, if you know what I mean," Doojoon said, laughing. Yoseob groaned and hit his immature brother on the side and closed the bathroom door behind him. He's a complete idiot, he thought to himself and squeezed toothpaste on his toothbrush. 

Yoseob walked out the bathroom and walked downstairs. "Yoseob?" his dad said. "Yes dad?" Yoseob replied, helping himself to the food on the table. "Tonight, your mom and I are going to visit your grandmother. She caught a cold, stay here tonight ok?" Yoseob nodded, stuffing rice in his mouth. "Doojoon is going over to his friend's house, so it'll basically be just you and Junhyung" his mom continued. Yoseob blushed a tint of pink. "Really?" he said, trying to sound unamused. His parents nodded. "We're leaving at 6 o' clock tonight, ok?" his dad said. Yoseob nodded. 

--

5:30 pm. 

"Ok, we're ready." Yoseob's dad said, picking up a bag of clothing. "We'll be home tomorrow, seven at night, ok?" Yoseob and Junhyung nodded. "Doojoon! We're leaving!" his mom yelled. Doojoon bounced down the stairs with a poorly packed bag. "You're leaving a trail!" Yoseob complained, picking up his brother's soccer Jersey's off the floor. "Looks like the house won't be a mess when we're gone," Doojoon said, stuffing the jerseys in his bag. "Whatever Joon, I bet you ten dollars you'll make your friends house a mess," Yoseob replied. "I bet I won't," Doojoon said, extending his hand out. Yoseob shook it without hesitation. "Ok, ok. Let's go." Their dad said laughing. "Goodbye you two! Take care of the house" The three strolled out the house, with Yoseob and Junhyung waving behind them. 

Junhyung wraps his arms around Yoseob's waist. "We're alone," he says, seductively. "I know," Yoseob says back, blushing. "Wanna watch a movie tonight?" Junhyung says. Yoseob nods, and turns around facing his boyfriend. "Should I.. make the popcorn?" he asks. Junhyung nods. "Ok then," and he walks to the cabinet. Junhyung walked over to the living room and pulled out a movie from the collection. He smirked at the sight of the horror movie. "A Tale of Two Sisters" spread across the cover. Junhyung put it in the DVD player without hesitation. "What movie did you put in there?" Yoseob asked, with his hands occupying a bowl of freshly popped popcorn. "You'll see," Junhyung said, tossing a handful of popcorn in his mouth and leading Yoseob to the couch. 

"AHHHH!" Yoseob screams, hiding himself in Junhyung's arms. Junhyung chuckled. "Seob, watch the movie." Junhyung says, putting a protective arm around his trembling boyfriend. Junhyung watched as the two sisters, splattered in blood watch another victim die. Yoseob trembles at the sound of splattering. "Ok, Seob look. It's not scary, I promise." Junhyung said, trying to pry his boyfriend off of him. Yoseob peeks at the screen from behind the protection of his fingers. A dark hallway was being shown. Yoseob's heart nearly bursts out his chest as the two girls pop up on the screen unannounced and the end credits appear. 

--

7:45 pm.

Junhyung started to laugh. He clicked a button on the remote and turned the cable on. "Seob, look. A cartoon, feel better yet?" he asked, picking up the popcorn bowl. Yoseob mumbles something inside the pillow, but it was back ally gibberish and Junhyung ignored it. He dumped the remaining popcorns seeds in the trash can and dumped the bowl in the sink. "Seob.." Junhyung said, turning around. "I'm going to shower," "No!" Yoseob yelled, running into Junhyung's arms. "I'm scared." Junhyung chuckled. "Wait for me in the room then," Junhyung said, walking upstairs. 

Yoseob takes a seat on the bed and encloses himself in a nest of blankets. "Youre gonna die while I shower," Junhyung teased. "Hyung!" Yoseob whined. "I was kidding," Junhyung said laughing. "I'll be back in ten minutes," Yoseob nodded and Junhyung walked out the room and closed the bathroom door behind him. 

He let steam fill up the hallway as he walked out the bathroom, like he promised, ten minutes later. He walks in the room and spies Yoseob still enclosed in the blankets. "Aren't you hot in there Seob?" Junhyung asked, trying to reveal the rest of Yoseob's body. Yoseob protested. "Alright, fine." Junhyung said. 

"J-Junhyung.. Get in bed please, I'm scared." Yoseob pleaded. Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "No, I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight. Goodnight, I love you." Junhyung teased, walking out the door. "Hyung please!" Yoseob said, grabbing Junhyung's hand. Junhyung chuckled. How cute can he get, seriously. He thought to himself. "Alright, I will," Junhyung said, climbing into bed. He wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist. He hands start to wander and maneuvered his way to Yoseob's crotch. "H-hyung," Yoseob whined. "Shh," Junhyung said, placing his lips on Yoseob's neck. Yoseob shifted, but allowed him to continue. "I'll take care of you tonight. Don't worry," Junhyung whispered in Yoseob's ear as he started to peel Yoseob's pants off. 

--

Author: Ok, so a reason why I update slow/late/never sometimes is because when I do write and try to save as I go, my wifi goes bad and practically eats up my writing that I spent hours on & I get mad and decide to it for the day and try again tomorrow or so. 

When I was writing this chapter, I had an entire three page worth and it all went to waste and I just said, WHY, and left to eat or watch anime. ;A; 

As I was rereading this, it sounds to me like it's going way to fast. That's what happens when AFF eats your hard work. :c

Wel anyways, I wonder what part two is going to be about, nyahaha. I don't know. (Yes I do) 
Ok, btw I never watched the tale of two sisters, but I heard its really scary. So that information may be wrong. LOL.