Back to his old ways

Jealous

Tuesday 8:12 a.m School

 Yoseob sat down on the hard wooden chair by the window and placed his head in his hands. He thought about last night and the biggest fight he ever had with his boyfriend. He sighed and he felt someone tap his shoulder. It was Kikwang. 

"Morning hyung," the younger boy said, taking his seat next to Yoseob. 

".. morning" he mumbled, almost in a whipser. 

"Something the matter?" 

"Everything is the matter," 

"Why?" 

Yoseob took in a deep breathe, as if he was about to recite the declaration of independace to his best friend. He wanted to tell him, but he couldn't. There were too many people around and they absolutely loved being nosy. 

"Can.. can we talk on the way home?" Yoseob asked, shyly. 

"Of course," Kikwang replied, pulling out his notebooks. 

"Thanks Kiki, I owe you one," he said smiling. 

His smile and heart dropped as soon as Junhyung entered the classroom, not even bothering to glance at Yoseob. Yoseob winced and faced the window. Kikwang shifted his eyes from both of the boys. Oh I get it, he thought to himself. They're fighting again. 

Junhyung angrily tosses his bag on the desk and sits down. He leans back on the chair and looks straight ahead at the board, ignoring everyone. Especially Yoseob. "Um, oppa?" a girl said behind him. Junhyung turned around, eyeing the girl with pigtails. "What?" he said. "Ah... I can't see the board" she said, wincing at his tone. "Big deal, it's not like everything goes your way. I for one should know that." he said at the terrified girl. Yoseob bit his lip, catching on to Junhyung's act. Junhyung turned back around and put his feet on his desk. 

The teacher walked in and placed a stack of papers on his desk. "Good morning class" he said. 

Everyone stood up and respectfully bowed to the teacher. All except Junhyung. The teacher raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Yong? Shouldn't you be doing something with the class?" he asked. "No." Junhyung said, tilting his head to the side. "Mr. Yong." "What?" "Bow or we are not going to start class," "Fine by me" "Yong Junhyung!" "What? Dammit" The teacher scratched the back of his head, frustrated. He walked out the classroom and came back twenty minutes later with the principal. "Well, well Junhyung. Looks like you're back in my office. Come with me" the principle said. Junhyung scoffed. "Whatever," he said and dragged his feet out the door. 

Yoseob bit his lip again as everyone turned to look at him. "What happened to him?" someone said to Yoseob. "What? Did you two break up?" another person asked. Yoseob put his head on the desk ignoring everyone's questions, hiding his tears. "Alright guys, leave him alone" Kikwang said, hovering over his bestfriend. Everyone started whispering to each other and eventually walked away. The teacher came back and started passing out the papers on his desk. It was for a school dance. "Bring your special someone, huh?" Yoseob said to himself and frowned. 

---- 

Lunch time. 

"Yoseob oppa! What's going on with you and Junhyung? Why is he acting like his old self?" said the thousands of annoying girls trailing Yoseob as he got his lunch. Yoseob sighed. He had to deal with this for a whole 30 minutes. "Can you all just please leave me alone?" he said as sweet as possible. "Not until you tell us!" said the girls. Yoseob sighed again. He didn't want to tell them. They didn't really care, they just wanted to be involved. "Guys, leave him alone." Kikwang said and smiled at the girls. They started screaming and walked away whipsering to each other, "he smiled at me!". "Thanks Kiki," Yoseob said tired. "Anytime," Kikwang said and smiled again. "It doesn't work on me," Yoseob said and gave a tired laugh. 

"Spill it," Kikwang said, sitting down. 

"Here?" Yoseob said, looking around for anyone. Junhyung especially. 

"Yeah, no one's around. Go on." Kikwang said, shoving rice in his mouth. 

Yoseob sighed and told Kikwang about their fight. In detail. 

"Ew, you guys had ." Kikwang teased.

"Almost. Almost had , you idiot." Yoseob said, swirling the spoon in his soup. 

"Cause you ruined it, duh" Kikwang said, laughing. 

"Shut up." Yoseob replied. 

"Maybe that's why he's acting like a bad boy again," Kikwang said, picking up meat from his best friend's plate. Yoseob pushed the plate towards Kikwang's direction. "Take it, I'm not hungry" "Thanks," 

All of a sudden, girls were screaming and trays were being thrown. "Oh my god! Someone's starting a fight!" one girl shouted. Yoseob stood up from his seat and ran to the scene. He saw one guy punch another guy in the face and the victim cup his face. "Stop it!" yelled a teacher trying to stop the two boys. "Stop it, Yong Junhyung!" and Yoseob's heart dropped. 

----

Author: hehe. I was writing this while I was congested and I hated it. But you know, Junhyung is back to his old ways. :3