Fight it out

Jealous

Yoseob and Kikwang woke up to a fierce banging on the door. 

Yoseob wimpered at the sudden loud noise, and rose up from the bed. "Kwang? Who's that?" he asked the sleeping figure next to him. "Kwang!" Yoseob said a little louder, shaking him awake. "Hm?" Kikwang said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

"What the hell?" Kikwang said, throwing the covers off of him and rushing downstairs. Yoseob followed quickly behind. The two rushed down the stairs to open the door for the impatient being, abusing Kikwang's door. 

"Yes?!" Kikwang said, pulling the door open. The impatient being punched Kikwang square in the face, leaving him toppling on the floor, cupping his cheek in pain. "Kwang!" Yoseob screamed, kneeling down to see if his friend was ok. "Why did you - " he frooze. The impatient figure.. was Junhyung. "Hyung! What are you doing here?! Why did you hit him?!" Yoseob yelled, boiling with anger. 

"Seob... are you in love with him?!" Junhyung screamed. Yoseob blinked. "He's my best friend, of course I love him!" he yelled back. "No," Junhyung said, stepping closer to Yoseob, eyes full of fury. "Are you in love with him?" he said, starting into the eyes of the smaller male. Yoseob shrunk. "No, hyung. I love you, but apparently you don't love me anymore so what's the -" Junhyung stopped him midwords, and crashed his lips onto Yoseob's. Yoseob tried to fight back, but he couldn't. He didn't want to. The two know they have been distant, and they needed each other. Junhyung held Yoseob's small waist, and Yoseob gripped Junhyung's shirt. 

"Stop Seob!" Kikwang screamed, staggering to get up. The two broke apart, and glanced at Kikwang, with a swollen cheek. Kikwang charged at Junhyung and punched him in the face back. Junhyung got red with anger, and punched Kikwang back in the stomach causing him to hurdle forward and crash into the wall. "You..." he mumbled, holding his stomach and struggling to stand. The two charged for each other throwing punches and swears, hitting each other in different spot each time. 

"Stop!" Yoseob screamed, on the verge of tears. "Stop!" he screamed again. The two boys ignored Yoseob's cries and continued to wound each other. Junhyung kicked Kikwang's side and Kikwang gave Junhyung a hard uppercut. Junhyung had enough. He grabbed Kikwang's fist midair, and grabbed his collar with his free hand. 

"Kikwang! What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled. The two started panting, shaking with pain. "I'm doing what I have to. I'm protecting someone I love from being hurt!" he yelled back. "You're not protecting anybody from beating up the one he loves! Get that through your head! He's mines! I know I made a mistake, and do I regret it?! Of course I do!" Junhyung yelled back, tightening his grip. Kikwang bit his lip. "You have no idea what you did to him! He was in so much pain. Physically and mentally! And all you cared about was getting Hara back!" he screamed. Junhyung stiffened. "If you loved him, why did you get insanely jealous and push him away like a second option? He should've been your first! You shouldn't of even thought about Hara, but you did! You did anyways! You hurt him. You don't deserve him!" 

Slap! 

Junhyung loosened his grip on Kikwang and let him go. Kikwang stared wide eyed at the one who slapped him. 

Yoseob. 

".. Seob, why did you.." 

"Stop! I don't want anymore fighting!" the small boy screamed. Junhyung and Kikwang stiffened. "If you both really love me then you should stop fighting! I hate it!" he screamed, holding back tears. Junhyung stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his waist. Yoseob buried his head in his shoulder and whimpered. "Sorry Seob, I just.. I'm sorry," he whispered to him. Kikwang rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "Seo... hyung, I'm sorry," Kikwang said. "And to you, Junhyung hyung.." he said. Junhyung nodded. "I'm sorry too," 

"Hyung, it seems as if we can't ever be together.. but please don't hurt yourself like that again. Ok?" Kikwang said to Yoseob. Yoseob broke free from Junhyung's grasp and hugged Kikwang. "Stop being stupid! Even if we can't be together, you're my best friend and I will always love you. I'm sorry, but I love Junhyung," Kikwang chuckled. "Yeah, even if he hurt you like that, I know that you love him," Junhyung cleared his throat, warning Kikwang to watch his words. "Sorry hyung," he said and grinned. 

"Hey, Seob. I'm sorry I hurt you like that. He's right, I was jealous. I don't know why. I love you. I'm sorry I hurt you, it was all my fault," Junhyung said, rubbing Yoseob's back. "You're right, it's all your fault," Yoseob said. Junhyung grinned. "Yeah, all my fault," he said and kissed him. "Forgive me?" he said, puppy eyed. "I'll think about it," Yoseob teased. 

- -- - - - 

author: hello! yayyaya violence. enjoy!