Saturday

Jealous

It was nine o' clock in the morning. Groggy from waking up early on a Saturday, Yoseob sits in bed dazed. 

"Honey! Breakfast is ready!" Yoseob's mom called. 

Groaning, Yoseob yelled back, "Alright mom!" 

dragging his feet to the bathroom, Yoseob bumped into his brother, Doojoon. 

"Sup kiddo," Doojoon said, patting his little brother's head. 

Swatting away at his hand, Yoseob groaned again. "Hyung, I told you many times I'm not a morning person." "Yeah? I bet if Junhyung was here you would be the first one up to do things with him huh?" doojoon said and smacked his little brother's head lightly. Widely awake, Yoseob let out a fierce, "YAH! Hyung, you jerk!" and pounced on his brother. 

Hearing commotion, their mom came running up the stairs to find Yoseob pinned on the floor with a dominant Doojoon on top of him about to hit him. Yoseob was always the weak against his brother. "Doojoon ah! Yoseob ah! What are you two doing?! Stop fighting right now!" their mom yelled. Wincing at their mom's voice, the boys obeyed. 

Everyone in the family knew about Yoseob's relationship. They even supported it. He didn't actually tell them, they just sorta.. figured it out. 

--- 

It wasn't that hard figuring out that their son was gay. He didn't react when other boys would show him pictures of not all the way exposed girls. All he would say was, "She would look more prettier if she was in blue," or "Eh, she's alright." when boys would drool all over the pictures and comment on how they would "do" them. 

Also, whenever he would bring Junhyung over, Junhyung would touch up on Yoseob and Yoseob would smile and allow the male to touch him. 

It was finally clear to the family when it was so "casually" brought up over dinner. Doojoon, always wanting to embarrass his little brother suddenly outbursted, "So, how's your boyfriend's lips?". Choking on his food, Yoseob was full of red. "My, my what?" 

"Honey, it's ok if you're gay. We love you anyways." his mom said, hitting Doojoon for embarrassing his brother. 

Yoseob's father nodded. "Even I approve son." 

---

Scarfing down his eggs and breakfast, Yoseob was trying to rush to see his boyfriend. They always met on Saturdays. It was 10:30 and Yoseob was late. 

"Honey, you'll choke!" said his concerned mother. 

"Mom, I'll be late!" protested the rushing boy. 

"Junhyung will understand," argued his mom back. 

"That's for the food mom! I'll be going now, bye dad!" yelled out Yoseob. His father managed to tell back, "Have fun son!" before Yoseob went running off. 

---

"Hyung!" screamed Yoseob frantically, out of breath from running. "Hyung?"

Looking around for his boyfriend who was not present. Oh no, I'm so late he left! The boy screamed in his head. 

Two pairs of hands come up from behind him and cover his eyes. 

"Um, excuse me. I believe someone is late," said a familiar voice. Yoseob turned around to find a grinning Junhyung with his arms open. "Hyung! You're still here?" asked Yoseob. "Well, I wasn't going to cancel. I never cancel." replied Junhyung taking his boyfriend in his arms. Adjusting his head so he could be more comfortable, Yoseob breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry I was late, Junhyung." said the smaller boy. "It's ok, I forgive you" Junhyung said. 

Breaking the hug, Yoseob tiptoed to reach his boyfriend's lips and gave him an apologetic kiss. "Thanks for waiting." he said and hugged his boyfriend once more. 

"Shall we go?" asked Junhyung reaching his hand out. Yoseob nodded and locked his fingers with Junhyung. 

---

Author: New main picture! What do you guys think? :3 Hehe. I appreciate the sweet comments you guys leave me, and I'm glad people are subscribing. I get happy when I wake up every morning to see "New subscribers!", "New story comments!". asdfjkl; , ;A;