Fight

Jealous

"Yoseob, it's not what you think," Junhyung said, walking towards his boyfriend. "Look, he's an old friend of mines and-" "I don't want to hear it Yong Junhyung!" Yoseob screamed, blinking away tears. "Seob! Listen to me. Nothing is between me and him, ok?" Junhyung said, attempting to hold Yoseob. "Well, not anymore," Hyunseung said. "Shut. Up. Seung" Junhyung grumbled. Hyunseung nodded, and starting to walk away, avoiding the situation.

"Seob.."

"You like him, don't you?" Yoseob said, stepping back from Junhyung. "No, Seob. You're misunderstanding!" Junhyung said, trying to pull the younger boy in his arms again. "Why did you say you love him?! Why Junhyung? I thought you loved me. I thought that I was your-" Yoseob was cut off. Junhyung pressed him lips onto him, as if trying to tell him "I honestly love you and no other". He broke the kiss and tilted Yoseob's head up. "Look Seob, we're childhood friends, nothing else. We just have a history with one another." "What kind of history?" Seob said, avoiding Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung bit his lip. "Hyung... What kind of history?" Yoseob demanded looking directly in Junhyung's eyes. "Let's .. Go somewhere private. My house." Junhyung said. 

--

"Hello Mrs. Yong, nice to see you." Yoseob greeted as he walked into Junhyung's house. "Nice to see you again, Yoseob. Cake?" Mrs. Yong asked. "No, that won't be necessary." Yoseob said, shyly. "Alright then, if you want some, help yourself. Bye you two!" she replied, walking out the door for work. "Did you ever tell her about us?" Yoseob asked Junhyung. "..no" Junhyung said. "Thought so," Yoseob said, heading to Junhyung's room. 

Yoseob pushed the door open to reveal a familiar sight. "You don't like changing your room much, do you?" Yoseob said, sitting on the bed. "Mm, don't see the point." Junhyung said a seat next to him.

"Seob, listen. Me and Hyunseung did use to date, and I did used to love him."

Yoseob began to squirm. 

"Look, when we were kids, our moms were best friends. He came to play with me sometimes. We grew up together, childhood friends, alright? Nothing more." "But Hyung, you said you love him" Yoseob said. "Well, I do." Junhyung replied. "Ah.." Yoseob said, disappointed. "As a brother!" Junhyung shouted realizing what he said. "Seob, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be dating. He's the one that made me realize I was gay, but all of that was two years ago!" Yoseob was on the verge of crying. He hit his lower lip and prepared for the worst.

"Yoseob?" 

"Hm?" 

"Look at me,"

Yoseob turned to look at his boyfriend. Dead serious expression.

"W-what?" Yoseob asked.

"Kiss me." 

"But..."

"Shut up, just kiss me."

Before Yoseob could get another word out, Junhyung pinned him down on his bed and kissed him. Yoseob whined, only to cause Junhyung to kiss him more. Junhyung pushed his tongue inside the younger boy's mouth not asking for permission and entangles his tongue with Yoseob's. He adjusted his positon to be more comfortable. Yoseob began running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. Junhyung started to attempt to Yoseob's shirt. Yoseb copied, tracing Junhyung's abs with his finger tips.

"mm, Hyung wait." Yoseob said, stopping Junhyung from ping his pants. 

"What?" Junhyung said, trying to continue. 

"Just because you try to have with me does not mean I'll forgive you. I'm still upset." 

"You mean jealous?" Junhyung said, sitting up. 

Yoseob blushed. "Of course I'm jealous! Would you like it ifi told other boys I loved them?!" 

Junhyung flinched. "Seob, I've told you a million times. Me and Seung, there's nothing between us!" Junhyung said, raising his voice to a yell. 

"So what?!" Yoseob yelled back, buttoning up his shirt. 

Junhyung put his head in his hands. "Seob, I've had enough of your jealousy lately. It's pissing me off. " 

Yoseob bit his lip. 

Junhyung walked to the bathroom, "You know the way out," and he slammed the door.

Yoseob stood up, fixing his clothes. He gathered his things and slammed the door behind him.

---

Author: even more drama. Nyahaha. /cough ruined . As I was writing thing, in my head I was like,cool what abs junhyung. Owell, gave him some abs! :3