Return of the she-devil

Jealous

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Junhyung grumbled as he cracked open his eyes. He snatched his phone angrily at 5 in the morning.

"Hello?!" he yelled.

"Oppa?" said a girl voice.

"Who the hell is this?" he replied, annoyed.

"It's me."

"Me who?"

"Your ex girlfriend, Hara."

Junhyung froze.

"..Hara?" he said, calmly.

"Yeah. I'm back." Hara said, impatient.

"No," Junhyung said, as if knowing what she was going to say next.

Hara was silent on the other line.

".. Junhyung, listen. I know what happened to us was rough, but can you please give me another chance?" she pleaded. Junhyung sat up on his bed and rubbed his temples. When he & Hara broke up, she literally shouted it to the whole world. No mercy was given. Junhyung had to admit that he was pretty happy when they broke up. She was the devil in a teenage girl's body.

"Junhyung?" Hara said into the phone.

Junhyung let out a sigh. "Why do you want to get back together?"

"Because I love you, silly."

Junhyung scoffed, "Yeah right. Didn't seemed like you 'loved' me when you were being extra clinging with that guy,"

Hara paused. "Junhyung, I was being ni-"

"And anyways, I'm in another relationship, so don't even bother trying. Thanks for inturrupting my sleep, by the way. Bye" Junhyung clicked off his phone without another word and fell back asleep. Angry.

---

"Hyung! Wake up! We'll be late for school!" Yoseob's voice said.

Junhyung opened his eyes to see his boyfriend above his face, pouting. He smirked. "Goodmorning," Junhyung said. "Morning. Now get up! We'll be late!" Yoseob replied turning back to the bathroom. Junhyung yanked Yoseob's arm and pulled him into bed. "Hyung!" Yoseob whined, struggling to escape his boyfriend's grasp. Junhyung smiled as he continued to hold Yoseob hostage. "Seob, just cuddle with me for a few minutes," Junhyung said, pulling the covers up. Yoseob blushed. "Just five," he said finally, not trying to struggle. Junhyung chuckled. "Turn around," he said. Yoseob followed. He flipped his body and locked eyes with his tired boyfriend.

"You look tired," Yoseob said, blushing. "No kidding," Junhyung said, holding Yoseob tighter. Yoseob shifted nervously and burrowed his head in Junhyung's chest. "Seob?" Junhyung whispered. "Hm?" Yoseob replied. "Look at me," Junhyung said. Yoseob tilted his head to look at Junhyung and Junhyung smiled. He tilted his head and locked his lips with Yoseob. Abusive, yet gentle. "Now get ready," Junhyung said, stealing another kiss before getting out of bed. Yoseob was flushed red. That sneaky Yong Junhyung! he screamed in his mind.

--

The two walked on school grounds, hand in hand.

With every step they took, they noticed something that followed.

They would take a step, and a click would follow.

They walked forward.

*click* *click* *click*

Finally annoyed, Junhyung turned around and went pale.

"Oh .." he said to himself. "Hyung? What's wrong?" Yoseob asked, staring at Junhyung's face.

"," Junhyung said a little louder.

A girl wearing a bright red coat and black stockings with matching heels were rapidly walking towards the couple.

"Who is that?" Yoseob asked, capturing the object stealing Junhyung's attention.

The girl finally caught up to them and she slapped Junhyung across the face.

"Yong Junhyung! How dare you get into another relationship?!" she screamed. Yoseob was speechless as he eyed the pretty, young girl with an extremely mean personality shout at his boyfriend. "Who are you?!" Yoseob screamed, hovering over Junhyung. "I'm his ex-girlfriend. Hara. What are you? His groupie?" she said with no hesitation. Yoseob blinked. "You.. you're the .. she-devil?" Yoseob said carefully. "Seob, don't," Junhyung said, recovered. "She-devil?!" Hara screamed to the sky. She furiously raised her hand again as if attempting to slap Yoseob, but Junhyung grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

"Getting back together with you, break up with him now," she demanded.

Yoseob shifted nervously & angrily. She can't demand people to break up.

"No," Junhyung said immedietly, causing Yoseob to smile.

Hara rolled her eyes. "Junhyung, I'm not telling you this again. Break up with him and get back together with me,"

"And I'm not going to tell you again. No!" Junhyung yelled.

Hara bit her lip angrily. Her fist shook with fury.

"He said no. Too bad," Yoseob said, grabbing Junhyung's hand and rushed to class.

When they were out of sight, Hara ran her hand through her hair.

"We'll see about that," she whispered to herself.

-----------

Author: Hi! Long time no update. Well yeah, Hara is in the story. I thought it'd be a good idea. Hara is a cute and lovable girl though. HAHAH OTL. Sorry for not updating in a while. I haven't been around a computer lately. So yeah. Ok.