Chapter 2

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 2~

Looking down on Yoochun who still having one knee down on floor, Ri In stood still there with formed an ‘O’. She was unsure of what ought to be said. After seconds of stunned, she finally back in conscious.

Loosening his grip on her wrist, her words trembled out, “Yooxhun ah…stop playing with me,” looking away, “I’m getting angry.”

Grabbed hold on her wrist firmly, Yoochun solemnly said, “I’m serious…”

Once again stunned by his reply, Ri In raised her voice, “Stop fooling me, where on earth will there be human propose in such an atmosphere and having a mop by your side,” angrily; she took the mop and begins cleaning the floor.

Meanwhile, leaning against the wall by the doorway, Yunho peeks on them by the large window of the restaurant. Seeing Yoochun seated on the table looking despair, he took out his cell and texts him a message: hey, how long do you intends keeping me waiting here? Next plan since you’d failed for the first attempt.

Upon reading the message, something popped out in Yoochun’s mind. Swiftly, he grabbed Ri In’s wrist then pulling her out from the restaurant without her nod. Hearing door open sound, Yunho stood up looking at them with his hands in pockets.

“Yoochun,” Ri In called whilst swinging off his hand, “Where are you dragging me to? Why are you acting so ridiculous?”

Turning back to her, he said, “I’m bringing you to a place,” noticed the mop in her hand, he grabbed it and threw it to Yunho, “settle everything…”

Yunho sighed restlessly, “Why am I always the chosen one?” he shook his head upon hearing shrieking from Ri In: a place have a name right, stop dragging me like a dog!

-

“Close your eyes,” Yoochun uttered, standing in front of Ri In not letting her to peek what’s behind him.

Still peeking curiously, Ri In tiptoed, “What are those…I smell fragrant of roses…”

Stretching over his hands to cover her eyes, he was fed up, “Since when you nags like a grandma!”

Standing behind of Ri In, he whispers into her ears directing her, the way. Slowly walking into an apartme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter