Chapter 17

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 17~
“Junsu…” Chil Hyun jumped out from the car, running towards Junsu’s car. Opening the car door, “Junsu, did you hurt anywhere?”
He slightly shook his head, “Chil Hyun, it was me…it was me who stolen Yoochun’s heart. And I even stole Ri In’s heart…”
“No, he passed away and donated his internal organs to other on his will,” Chil Hyun tried to calm Junsu down. “You think too much, I’ll send you home now.” With Sunday’s help, Junsu get on Chil Hyun’s back.
-
“Sorry, but Director seriously need some rest at the moment,” Chil Hyun said to the opposite caller. “Maybe I’ll ask him call you back when he wants too.”
“Chil Hyun,” Ri In shouted suddenly as she knows he is about to hung up the phone. “But it’s been almost a week since he came back from Paris. I called her cell he ignored, same to the house and office phone. Anything happened? Is he sick?”
Chil Hyun was getting angry as she kept bugging her and he can’t reveal the exact reason why Junsu isn’t calling or answering her call. “Ri In shi, when he wants to call you he will. Probably he have too much of things to handle and time is what he needed. Leave him alone in this moment, will you?”
“I guess that what I can do…” before giving her any chance to speak more, Chil Hyun ended the call.
“How was it?” Yunho asked. “Did Junsu speak to you?”
Ri In shook her head sadly, “Just what is he thinking about? Not answering or contacting me for a week.”
“Didn’t you done the same thing in the past when Junsu going after you?” Jaejoong spilled out the words as he was wiping the table.
Ri In took out her slipper and threw it on his head, “Did I asked for your comment?” she yelled.
Changmin was startled by her action, “Jaejoong hyung, are you alright?” he rubs on Jaejoong’s head.
“I’ll not say anything anymore…” Jaejoong pretend to weeps.
Yunho thought for a moment, “Could it be…”
“Could it be, he still thinks that I love him as he resembles Yoochun?” Ri In said.
“Probably…” Jaejoong said naturally. This time, Ri In took off her another slipper and once again threw at him. “Just shut your mouth will you?”
“Ri In, I go out for a while,” Yunho removed his apron and headed to the exit, “I’m leaving Secret Garden to you.”
“Wait,” Ri In was confused by his sudden action.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter