Review by ctanonymous

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author: celestineblue ^_^
URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue/
Status: Completed
Reviewer: ctanonymous @ Mystery-cious

Title: 5/5

It certainly is unique–It describes how everything was so strange, why everything happened, and it was good in portraying the romance part of your fanfic. Nice. (: (But do you mean, ‘It’s Fate That’s Playing With Us’?)

Poster/Background: 7/10

Well, your poster is very beautiful, and the expressions of the people match the story and mood and theme, and the title, so you’ll get a lot of points for that. But you’re lacking a background, so I’ll have to take points off for that.

Forewords: 8/10

It was well written. You showed her mistake of walking out of that house, and you portrayed her emotions wonderfully. I could feel her sadness, her misery, her regret.

Plot: 11/15

Good. I know this plot somewhere, other than others’ stories. But you did a good job adding components and making it interesting and enjoyable. I liked it, and it’s a quite popular plot.

Creativity/Originality: 8/10

Like many others, your story is not the most original in Winglin. I’ve seen plenty of storylines like this, and I even wrote one similar to it. But you added your own events and other things in it, so you’ll get some points for it. Additionally…I know this plot somewhere…So it’s not completely yours?

Flow: 9/10

You did really good in this part. The transitions weren’t too abrupt, and it wasn’t too slow or lagging either in most parts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter