Chapter 18

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 18~
Right after wrapping up everything in the office, Ri In left her office and thought she should try approaching Junsu’s office than calling him every hour. Stepping into the office building, she headed down to the elevator lobby as usual.
A security stopped her from entering, “Miss Jang, you can’t enter the office area without permission.”
Ri In was rather taken aback to hear that. She thought he might be a new staff, and said in smile, “Didn’t Mr. Kim tells you? I’m in his girlfriend and have a special permission…”
Suddenly she was cut off by a familiar voice. The head of security department, “I’m sorry Miss Jang, but Mr. Kim had placed an order to us that only authorised people are allowed to enter the office area.” He tired his best to answered tactfully in order to not reveals it was actually Junsu forbids her from entering.
Ri In sensed the awkwardness of him, she smiled “Then I’ll wait in the lobby. Sorry to put you in trouble.”
After an hour of waiting, she finally sees Junsu coming out from the elevator with Chil Hyun stood by his side in a middle of a conversation. She stood up from her seat and paced towards his direction.
“Junsu,” Ri In called.
Hearing that voice he had been missing so much, he looked up to see Ri In, “Why are you here?” he gazed at her with a moment of silence only asked that question.
Putting on a smile, she held his arm, “That’s because you’d been escaping me lately and that I’m…” before she could finish telling Junsu that she misses him, he turned his head as a girl called from behind.
“Yah…Kim Junsu,” she walked up to him and circled her arm with his. “Didn’t you say you’ll wait for me?”
Her grip on his arm gradually loosened, she withdrew her hand and stared still at Taeyeon. Ri In saw her once; it was the time they fought in Secret Garden. Her heat suddenly beats extraordinarily fast.
“Ri In, why not you go back first,” Junsu said without looking at her, “There’s something I needed to talk to Taeyeon.” He grabbed hold of Taeyeon’s hand and walked away from Ri In.
Upon seeing that, Chil Hyun understood his boss has come out with a final plan. He walked pass Ri In and followed Junsu.
As for Ri In, she knows if she just stays still there, this is the end for this relationship. She ran after him, stood in front of him from making his way to the exit with Taeyeon. “You still don’t believe me, aren’t you? How many times must I tell you? Don’t you understand me?” Ri In grabbed hold on his arm with both her hands tightly.
Junsu swung off her hands from his as he looks into her eyes coldly, “Jang Ri In, don’t you understand? I’ve been avoiding you all this while and not contact you, by these you should understand. Why must you approach me and force me to hurt you?”
Tears were forming in her hazel eyes, “What does that mean?” she said her voice slightly above a whisper as her lips trembled.
Junsu stepped closer to Ri In, “Right, I seriously don’t understand what exactly you want from me. I can’t stay by your side, being a replacement of him.” He whispered to her ear, heartlessly “Bear in mind, I’m not Park Yoochun. We’re over.” Turning over to Taeyeon, she could see the coldness on his face instantly turned into misery. He slipped his hand into hers and headed towards his car.
But Junsu stopped as Ri In ran towa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter