Chapter 4

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 4~

Gently touching on his face, Ri In felt a slight pain on the bottom of her heart. Yoochun had lost quite some weight in just a week. After a week, yet they had not made any move while they continue to not let Ri In knows about the facsimile Mr. Jang received.

All in sudden, he held on her hand, “It’s my face that nice to be touch?”

Having a seat on the sofa, “Do you want to have a rest in the guest room? You look horrible.”

“Horrible?” Yoochun smile faded then starts tickling on her waist.

Placing her arms around his neck, Ri In asked in a serious tone, “Still not intending to tell me the truth? What’s happening and going to happen once I leave this house.”

Caressing on her cheek with his palm, “You mustn’t be scared. One week ago, Uncle received a facsimile from the person who intend kidnapping you.”

Her eyes widened upon hearing that, her voice was shaking, “Are you sure? Or maybe there’s a mistake occur…”

Pulling her into his securing embracement, he whispered into her ears “Don’t worry, we’ll protect you.”

“I believe in you,” Ri In tightened her arms around him.

-

“Let me go,” Junsu aggressively move his arms which had tied tightly behind the chair.

“Young master, you’ll only hurt yourself,” Chil Hyun said.

“You better let go of me, do you know the consequences of committing crime.” Junsu warned. “Dad had done much enough, didn’t you all agreed with me not to do it anymore!”

“Young master, this would be the last time,” he said. “Master hated him very much that he wants him to die. He promised will not commit crime once this settled.”

“Do you mean, dad will kill that girl?” Junsu stunned.

-

“Siwon, have a drink,” Ri In placed a glass of tea on the coffee table, “Only you for this session?”

Having a sip of tea, “Yeah, Heechul will be replacing me with Ryeowook tonight.”

“I see,” she nodded.

“Yeah, have you thought of attracting the kidnappers out?” Siwon said. “You see, instead of waiting for them to show up themselves, why not you step out from the house and trick they step into our trap,” he explained.

“I never thought of them, why didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter