Chapter 7

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 7~

-Two months later-

Making one call after another, the pretty seated by his ward bed was rather agitated. It seems she as if a transparent piece of paper to him and no matter how hard her glare on him, he makes no different; yet busying with his phone. After knocking on the door, the doctor entered the ward room. Still the person sitting upright on the bed with an ‘I don’t give a damn’ expression, she took her bag and exited.

Looking at the angry lady stormed out from the ward, he turned over to him and folded his arms. “Kim Junsu, you’re not allowed to use cell phone in the hospital compound.”

Realizing that the doctor is here for the daily check up, he throws his phone into the drawer, “I’m sorry Dr. Lee Chae Yeon…”

Pointing over the doorway with his thumb, he asks whilst grabbing up file, “You sure it would be okay to let your girlfriend just leave like that?”

Turning to the seat beside his ward bed, his eyes widened, “She left?”

Chae Yeon sighed with smile, “Great, no wonder she was so angry and left with a dark face. You don’t even know she has left.”

“Anyway, it’s not like I wanted her to be by my side,” Junsu shrugged. “Whether she’s here or not; makes no different,” he added coldly.

Placing back the file into the tray, he asked, “How are you feeling? It’s been two months since you had your transplant surgery.”

“Yeah, I felt extremely comfortable with this heart,” Junsu laughed. “When can I discharge from the hospital?”

“Soon,” he thought for a moment, “By this week…”

Suddenly, a very soft and calming violin sound had averted Junsu’s attention. He walked towards the balcony and down to the green garden; where a group of kids happily seated down on the grass whilst listening to the girl who is playing the violin.

“Does that bother you?” Chae Yeon asked.

He shakes his head, “No, it sounded so nice. The sound from the violin seems to calm everyone who’s in deep thoughts.”

Glancing over to the girl, Chae Yeon says pityingly, “Ever since her fiancé passed away, she’ll come to the hospital and accompanied the kids also the folks. She has changed so much.” Junsu just listens to her in silent. “Our first encounter, she seems so immature and relies on others. Due to an accident, she seems to be so much matured than she is in the past one year and the sad thing is she seems to ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter