Chapter 3

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 3~

“Good shot,” the photographer continues instructing, “alright, brief place your arms around the groom’s neck, groom smile naturally…”

Tightening her arms on his neck, Ri In whispered, “Natural smile, stop with your stiff and forceful smile, can’t you.”

Interlocking both his fingers on her waist, Yoochun said, “I can hardly feel my face. Please don’t ask for more, I’d been smiling for the past two hours.”

“Okay, fifteen shots left,” the photographer informed. “Shall we take a ten minutes break?”

Without answering, Yoochun immediately stood up from the seat, “Fifteen minutes will do…” he walked away towards the outdoor; garden photo shooting venue.

Follow closely behind him, Ri In pouted childishly whilst pulling up her long dragging wedding gown. Scanning around, the pouting lips of hers gradually turned into a smile as the surrounding had fascinated her a little. Gently touches on the flower in the garden, Ri In have a thought of having the remaining shoots here. Looking over to Yoochun, she sees him sitting restlessly on the wooden bench.

“Yoochun, let’s have the remaining shoots here,” she said whilst walking fast towards him.

Stretching out his hand to reach hers, he caringly said, “I’m not going anywhere, walk slowly or you’ll fall.” Looking up on the sky, he closed one eye, “Of so many place why here? It’s so hot and you know what, I’m sweating, I don’t need tanning either.”

Ri In turned away and pouted unhappily. Seeing that, he got up from his seat. “Let’s get change then, I’m tired,” Ri In said under an unsatisfied tone.

“I’ll now go get the photographer here,” Yoochun turned to her, “Don’t you think the mini waterfall there viewed nicer?”

Jumping on Yoochun, Ri In pecked on his cheek, “Yoochun, I love you so much!”

Every pose made by Yoochun and Ri In was great. Very fast, the photo shooting process has almost come to an end. With five shootings to end, Yoochun’s cell ring.

The moment he going to answer the call, Ri In grabbed hold on his wrist, “Didn’t I ask you to off your phone!”

“One minute,” he pecked on her lips and answered the call. Smile was all over his face before hearing the opposite speaker’s words. Upon listening to him clearly, the smile faded and worries filled on his face. “I’ll be back soon.”

Turning to Ri In, before he could utter a word she said, “Police station has urgent matter again? Let’s have the remaining shootings another day.”

Holding on both her hands, his voice was rather shaky, “Ri In listens, once you reach home…do not leave no matter what happens. Understand.”

“What’s wrong with you,” Ri In raised an eyebrow. “Anything happened?”

“Just follow what I said,” Yoochun grasped on her hands, “do not go anywhere once reach home. Quick get change,” he pushed on her back into the changing room. “I’ll send you home now.”

-

“Mr. Park,” a housekeeper bowed.

“Aunt Lee, make sure do not let any unknown person enter the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter