Chapter 5

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 5~

It had been almost half a month since Ri In was kidnapped. Everyday Yoochun will lock himself in the office for more than twenty hours just to figure out a way of tracing Ri In’s whereabouts. Ever since the day she was kidnapped, her eyes tied with and mouth was sticke with a strong tape. On one rainy day, the kidnapper untied the cloths tied on as Ri In did not fight back in often. After two weeks staying in the dark room nearby a factory, she heard a rather friendlier and kind hearted voice.

“Young master,” Chil Hyun bowed. “Why did you come here?”

Junsu was looking concernedly at Ri In who hands legs tied tightly with no room to escape. He felt bad to see such a petite size girl been tortured in this surrounding.

“Young master,” Chil Hyun awake him from daze.

“Yeah,” Junsu turned to Chil Hyun. “I happened to passes by here after a business meeting with Mr. Baek,” having his hands in the pockets, “Let’s have a talk out there.”

“That person, his voice sounded so nice…it sounds like a dolphin’s voice.” Ri In said in her heart. A smile gradually formed on her face, “He must be a kind person compared to others. How long will I be keeping here? Will I be able to go out from here? Two weeks, two weeks away from the wedding day, Yoochun, I’m missing you very much…”

-

“How long does dad intend to keep her here?” Junsu went straight to the point.

Lowering his head, Chil Hyun replies, “Master Kim has no intention on murdering her, ever since she was kidnapped, Jang Holding’s share had dropped a lot.” He stopped awhile, “It seems Jang had neglected his business for quite some time and once Master satisfied, we’ll release her.”

Junsu heaved a sigh of relieve, “It’s good to hear that. Make sure the police wouldn’t trace this place and look after her, she’s a girl after all.”

Chil Hyun nodded, “No worries, we have the assistance from the police who is involved in this case. Nothing would happen and I’ll make sure none of them will touch her.” he looks at his group of partner.

“I’m leaving this to you,” Junsu then hopped into his car and leaved.

-

“Yoochun still not sleeping yet,” Yunho asked. “It’s been four days in a row you had not slept, take a break and have some rest.”

Holding on his face with his palm, “Whenever I close my eyes, I’ll envisage Ri In being tortured suffering. I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“You still have to sleep! What if you got sick, who’s going to take charge of the case?” Yunho impatiently said.

Recalling something, Yoochun asked, “Right, didn’t you mention something was suspicious? What was it?”

“It’s about Siwon, that day when I arrived Ri In’s home,” Yunho was flashing back, “I over heard their conversation, Siwon telling her to set up a trap to trick the kidnappers show up…”

“But what’s his motive behind?”

Hands in pockets, Yunho said, “I think is better for you to be aware of him.”

-

Late at night, Junsu went to the place where his dad kept Ri In again. It was around eleven, ever since she was kidnapped, there was not a day where she can sleep. Upon hearing the door opened, her heart beats in scare. Knowing the person step by step approaching her, she shouted out. Immediately, Junsu covers with his warm palm.

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter