Chapter 19

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 19~
Close to four in the morning, Junsu awake from sleep and realize how blissful he was to have such a beautiful woman slept right in his arm. He gently touches on her cheek. Ri In moves a little as his fingers continues caressing on her cheek. Finally she opens her half awake eyes, a smile forming on her lips, shyly.
“So early,” she stuttered. “Why did you wake up so early?” she sits up a little, face flushed heavily.
Junsu swiftly get on top of her as she sees the blush on her face, “Do you know you look prettier when you blush,” he kissed on the tip of her nose.
Gently hits on his chest, she said, “Stop teasing me…” then got up from the bed making her way to the bathroom.
Of course Junsu will not let her go easily as he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her strongly he caused her fell on top of him, their eyes met.
He leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips, “Saranghae…”
“I know...how many times do you want to tell me?” Ri In sneered.
“Let’s go to a place…”
-
Stood right in front of Magic World, Ri In lowered her head from staring at the castle to turn to Junsu in confusion. Ri In became more confuse when he just grins to her saying nothing.
“Why are we here?”
Sliding his hand into hers, he leads her into the shopping centre beside the amusement park. They walked hand in hand towards the merry-go-round. With a snap of fingers, the lights on the merry-go-round ride glow in iridescent.
Glancing over to Junsu, “After watching ‘Stairway to Heaven’ I remembered, one scene where the lead actress was afraid as the ride turn around away from her mother sight. As it goes around, she thought her mother wasn’t there anymore.” She said in a wide blissful smile as if remembering something precious.
Junsu did not utter a word but just listen to her. “Still remember the time we came here?” she turned looking at the merry-go-round ride, “You said this will made you drowsy and refuse having a ride with me; I ended up going alone.” She stopped awhile to catch on with her breath, “I have a same thought as the lead actress. Not being able to see you all the time through out the ride, I was afraid you’ll disappear in my life. I’m not ready to lose you.”
Ri In’s eyes widened as a sudden hug from behind by Junsu startled her. His arms around her getting tighter, “What if I’m really leaving you, some day?”
Bringing up both her hands on to the arms around her shoulders, she lowered her head while eyes close, she said above a whisper, “Then I’ll have to wait for the day you come back, with no hesitations.”
Turning her around to face him, he stared down to her eyes, “You had been through to much with Yoochun.” Upon hearing his name coming out from Junsu’s mouth, Ri In get nervous. “Too many tick and thin you two had been through together that made the relationship grown so strong. I wish to have that with you, perhaps what I’m about to say would hurt you much enough to kill you, but,” he stopped as he sees a tear dropped from Ri In’s eye. “Let’s separate for a period of time; take this time to make our feeling clear and after this period of time, if we still have this strong feeling…we’ll never be apart, till death.” He wipes off her tears with his thumb.
After a moment of silence flew swiftly by, Ri In finally uttered, “Five months, I’m only giving and using five months.”
He nodded his head with an agreeing smile slipping off his lips. Pulling her into his hug, “I wish we could have some time to sort things out.” kissing on her head, “Although we both clearly understand how deep is our love, however to say that I don’t mind having his heart, so obvious I’m lying. But what could I do, I guess we’re destined.”
“So just take this five months time to sort your feelings out,” she was feeling comfortable to hear his heartbeats on his chest. “While I’ll prove to you, in order to move on in this relationship, I’ve erased the past and write a new future.”
“We’ll meet again, five months later,” he paused, “here, the same place…”
“Eight o’clock…I can’t wait till midnight to be exact five months!” Ri In pouted
Pulling her away from his hug, Junsu chuckled to see the cute pout that had always captivates his heart. He leaned in for the one last kiss before they head to a five months of separate. The kiss became passionate as they both slightly turn their head.
-
“The both of you are insane, I realize,” Jaejoong crossed his arms over his chest, “Just how on earth you guys could do this and thought of this.”
“So five months later,” Yunho have a sip of plain water, “Again you two will reunite?”
“Uhm…” Ri In nodded her head with a satisfying smile.
Yunho hissed and turned around after saying, “Such a waste of time and energy.”
“What’s that!” Ri In yelled, “We wanted to use this way to strengthen our relationship. Although I’m not quite with him at first, but I know all he needed was time.”
Changmin who was busy watching TV finally said something, “I’m wondering will you two really get to endure not meeting for five months…”
“That’s the thing,” Jaejoong pointed his index finger out in the air.
Throwing a cushion over Chagmin, Ri In guaranteed, “It’s a promise, so he’ll not break the promise run over to see me.”
Changmin turned to Ri In with a mischievous smile, “It’s not that Junsu couldn’t stand not seeing you…”
“We worried about you, Jang Ri In,” Jaejoong added.
“Hey, how can you guys say until as if I’m a person who crazy over him…”
Yunho couldn’t help but smile upon seeing them still being so childish. He crossed his arms over his chest and filled himself with thoughts. If only he could erase his past and move on with a new future without any hesitations.
-Five months later, Secret Garden-
-Ri In’s POV-
Five months had passed swiftly by without any of our notice. Everyday after work, I would move on just like the past when I’d not met Junsu. But the difference is happier without thinking about Yoochun anymore. Yoochunnie, you had finally gone out of my life; no longer in my heart making me missing you miserly. Perhaps, you wished to see me in this state than everyday moving on without a smile on face. I know you could see me from heaven, praying the best for me. About me and Junsu, despite making a promise together that’ll not interfere with one another, yet, he and I would send text, e-mail to each other. There was even once that I sent him too many emails that made him reached a verge of breaking down while he was handling a huge project. Consequently, he sends Chil Hyun to pass me a letter. It was written by Junsu which filled with anger. I could read it through his handwriting. I’ve been through so much in these five months. Secret Garden really did making a lot of profit nowadays and that Jang Holdings had been doing very well too. Recently, Jaejoong had been going out rather often with this girl from the flower shop next door. Whenever she comes over for lunch, his face would blush like a tom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter