Chapter 15

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 15~
-St. Mary’s Hospital-
“Chil Hyun,” Ri In with her head staring down on her hands which both clasped rested on her laps. “Will you tell me more about Junsu?” she sighed then looked up to the ceiling. “I felt so bad that I don’t even know he had a heart transplant in the past, when we had been together for a year.”
Placing his hand over her shoulder, Chil Hyun said, “The only thing he wanted from you was to love him as who he is and not a replacement.”
Ri In was rather startled by what he said. “You mean, Junsu thought I take him as Yoochun’s replacement?”
He shrugged his shoulders as he stood up from his seat beside Ri In. He looked into the emergency room where Junsu was “Perhaps, you gave him a feeling that he is only a replacement. Someone who resembles Park Yoochun. And that is why this relationship could be endures this long.” Looking at her over his shoulder, he asked with no hesitations, “Queries yourself, do you really love Kim Junsu? Does your love to him as pure as to Park Yoochun? To move forward with a new relationship, one has to erase the past and write a new future with the person you love, now.”
Her eyes were filling with tears. She was unclear with her own heart too. Was what Chil Hyun said true or did she really accepted Junsu as who he was and not a replacement. Upon thinking this, her heart hurts so much. It seems she had made her choice a year ago but the moment Chil Hyun bombards her with those questions, none of it she could answer in time. Did she really treat Junsu as a replacement to Yoochun? Not even she could answer this question. Five minutes past, he finally came out. Ri In ran up to him nervously.
“How is he doing?” Ri In asked concernedly.
“No worries, I see he is rather stress from work lately and this caused him feeling not too well.” The doctor gave a simple explanation. “Mr. Kim, you got to love this heart…it’s not easy for patient to have a suitable transplant heart, appreciate it preciously. And is time for a check up with Dr. Lee”
Junsu nodded, “I will…I’ll not touch my hand on those office documents in this mean time.”
“Oh, poor me…whenever I hear you saying this, I would shiver badly” Chil Hyun sneered.
Junsu place a friendly pat on Chil Hyun back, “I know you can do it better than anybody else.” As he turned to the person he loves, his smile fall from his lips to see the sadness filled her face.
Ri In can’t help but swiftly wrap her arms around his neck and buried her face on his neck and cried. Bringing up his hand and touches on her back up and down, he was rather taken aback by her sudden hug.
“How could you not tell me this?” Ri In whispered in cries. “I was so scared in that moment, as if my heart had dropped from the actual place.”
Junsu tightened his arms around her waist, “I’m sorry, I thought telling you would only burden you…and that”
He was trying to explain but Ri In cut her off, she withdrew her hands around him and cried harder, “That’s not burden. Everyday I wish I could know you more…you sacrifices too much for this relationship but I’ve done nothing. The moment I think of this, I felt I’m so selfish…”
Not letting her to continue further, he reached forward her lips. Closing her eyes with a drop of tears coming out from her eyes, she deepened the kiss as if there was no one else around them. At that moment, they wished the time would stop right there.
-
“I see… the girl who changed you so much was her.” Chae Yeon grinned. “Years back; you came to me once a week telling me how torturing it was to be only envisaging her being your girlfriend. And when you finally have her, you’d not visited me. Not even once.”
“I’m sorry…but I really don’t have the time.” Junsu said honestly. “Lately, I’m having a huge load
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter