Chapter 6

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 6~

celestine blue: so far how was it, hopefully you all like it
what do you all think? Will Yoochun die?
Here’s the answer, enjoy chapter 6

-One year later-

Opening the door, Yunho sees Ri In massaging on Yoochun’s hand again. He placed a bag of apples on the table. Holding on her shoulder, “Ri In, shouldn’t you go home have a rest. You’d stay here for a week; there are still lots of thing that needed you to look after.”

Tapping on his hand, Ri in shook her head, “I know you’re trying to say I’ll get sick. I can still handle this.” Pulling up the comforter, she forced out a smile, “Secret Garden has you and Jaejoong there’s not a need for me to worry…”

“What about Jang Holdings? It’s been almost a month you did not go to work.” Yunho turned her around in order to talk to her face to face, “You intend to continue like this forever?”

Swinging off his hand, “Doctor said Yoochun will awake in this two weeks time, I’ll stay here until he awake.”

“What if Yoochun doesn’t awake? You remain in this condition forever?”

‘Knock knock’

“I’m sorry if I happened to bothering the both of you,” the doctor apologized. “It’s time to have a check up on Yoochun, will you all please exit the room.”

“I’m sorry,” Ri In lowered her head. “I don’t mean to put on my anger on you, but if wasn’t me…”

Seeing her on the verge crying again, he pull her into his hug, “Little girl, it’s been a year you’d blaming yourself. He’ll be alright.”

Suddenly, the nurses in Yoochun’s ward running out aggressively. Ri In stood up hoping there’s someone answer her, “What happen?”

Yunho calms her down, “Maybe she’s in a rush getting equipment, don’t worry.”

Three minutes later, the doctor let Ri In and Yunho enter the ward. Stepping into the ward, Ri In somehow feels bad as the doctor face expression seems to have a bad news.

“Miss Jang, we’d tried our best,” the doctor lowered his head. “Through out the year, Park Yoochun shi’s condition had been gone up and down. With your agreement, we put a testing treatment on him; however, his condition was unstable. We thought it might be the indication of him awakening. But…”

Ri In emotion uncontrollably pushes the doctor and shouts, “Didn’t you say the treatment could heal him? Why isn’t him awaking?”

Yunho pull her back, “Ri In listens to the doctor’s explanation first. So what’s this suppose to mean?”

“The fact is, Yoochun shi brain had damaged completely. With his current condition, true his heart is still beating. But there won’t be a day he’ll awaking.” The doctor explained. Continues, he say, “We’re now just using the medical equipment to keep him alive. Once that tube which support him air remove,”

Pushing away the doctor, Ri In hugged on Yoochun’s body, “No, he’ll not leave me alone.”

“Whether you want to keep him relying on the medical equipment to live on or end his time being a lifeless body here, it’s up to you all. We’ll respect your decision.”

Walking over to Ri In, Yunho tries persuading her, “Ri In, it’s pointless. Yoochun can nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter