Chapter 10

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 10~

-Ri In’s House-

CLING…
Ri In walked up to her cell phone which is still charging as she heard a message ring tone rang. She pressed on the open button and realized it was from Junsu.

You can reject this…but do you have anytime to spare for me tomorrow during lunch? Nothing much, just wishes to have lunch with you.
-Junsu

“Why all of sudden wants to have lunch with me?” Ri In questioned herself.

She then replied,

Fine then, meet at Secret Garden. Is it okay for you?
-Ri In

Of course
-Junsu

-

-Secret Garden-

As lunch time had finally arrived, Junsu immediately drive to Secret Garden. The moment he stepped out from the car, he noticed it was closed.

“Junsu,” someone called him from behind. He turned around to see Ri In flashing him an angelic smile while waiting to cross the road with bags in both hands. Junsu placed his hands in pocket and leaned against his car boot. Very fast, Ri In crosses the road. Suddenly, a car was speeding very fast and caused Ri In ran faster to avoid being knocking. Upon doing so, she tripped.

“Ri In, be careful,” Junsu shouted with his husky voice. Swiftly, Junsu grabbed hold on Junsu’s wrist, pulling her onto his free arm. Ri In jerked her one leg a little and slept on Junsu’s arm. As she realized how close their faces were, her heart beats very fast. Both were in daze not knowing how to react in time. Minutes of silence, as they were staring into each others eyes without blinking, fly by.

Ri In looked away and loosened from Junsu’s secure and strong held. She proper her shirt, brushing off the awkward atmosphere “Let’s go in…I need to clean the restaurant.” She immediately made her way towards the door. Upon taking out the door key, still shaking caused by the sudden incident, Ri In dropped the key.

Junsu bend down at the same time as Ri In to picks up the key, “Let me help you,” their hands touch.

“Okay,” Ri In stood up blushingly.

“I didn’t know you need to clean the restaurant,” Junsu unlocked the door then took away the bags from Ri In’s hands without even looking at her instead, scanning around the restaurant surrounding. “I’ll take these.”

“Supposedly, the guys should be doing it,” closing the door behind her, she continues, “They seem to be quite tired since business getting better lately. So I thought as their boss, I shall let them have some rest and I do something instead just sit there and receives profit with leg shaking.”

Junsu placed down the bags on table, “You’re such a sweet boss. I wish I could work here.” He turned to her direction with a charismatic smile, “Shouldn’t you tell me? I wouldn’t have asked you out if I know you’re busy today.”

“If you didn’t,” Ri In walked up to those bags and begins rummaging it, “I wouldn’t have anyone accompany me and lent me a hand to clean this huge serving floor.” She flashed a sweet yet innocent smile to Junsu.

He looked away with a smile and hissed, “A very good way of yours to get someone’s help…”

“Thank you,” Ri In chuckled whilst still having hard time on searching the thing she wanted.

“What are you looking for?” Junsu went closer to her.

Ri In frowned, still rummaging seriously “Something small and I’ll definitely get you this time.”

Holding on her elbow, Junsu gestured her to move away, “Is this what you’re looking for?” he took out her cell phone with a sigh.

-Flashback-

“Yah,” Yoochun pushed her a little by his hands on her waist, “Why is it so hard for you to find your cell phone? You were the one placed it in and you can’t find it,” he showed Ri In the phone.

-Flashback ends-

“Ri In,” Junsu shook her shoulder.

“Huh…” she back in conscious, and took the cell phone, “thanks.”

“Why did you put this in the plastic bag?” Junsu was curious.

“My skirt doesn’t have any pocket and I could only think of that way in that mean time,” Ri In smiles shyly.

Junsu reached out his hand and sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter