Chapter 9

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 9~

“Miss Sunday, Mr. Kim it’s not available at the moment,” Chil Hyun replied. “Is there anything I can help you?”

She slightly hits on her chest upon hearing his answer, “Yes, Director Jang would like to meet Director Kim personally. The best if he could make it today.”

“I can’t give you a confirm answer,” Chil Hyun answered with his usual cold tone. “I’ll pass him your message as soon as he is back.”

“Would it be too much to ask him give a call once he is back? 3482 9365, it’s serious urgent.” Her tone was rather impatient. “Anyway, sorry for bothering and thanks a lot.”

Chil Hyun looks at the receiver and thought for awhile, “she has called eight times today…is it really that urgent?” he places the receiver down, upon doing so, Junsu walked into the MD’s office area with a stern face of expression. Chil Hyun got up from his seat, “Director, a minute ago, GM of Jang Holdings, Sunday called.”

Junsu impatiently raised his hand to stop Chil Hyun from going further, “Didn’t I ask Jang Holdings to hold on? Why are they so annoying by giving me dozens of calls every day?” he entered his office.

“It seems that her director would like to meet you personally,” Chil Hyun informed. “Do you want to give her a call regarding your answer?”

“I don’t think is necessary,” Junsu coldly replied. “If she really wants that project so much, she would come here in person instead requesting me to call her back to confirm a personal meeting.” He added whilst turning on his lapop.

“How was it?” Ri In asked while typing a monthly report.

Sunday lowered her head, “His assistant said he’s not available and will inform him to give me a call once he’s back.”

Looking up to Sunday, she said, “I shall approach him myself.”

“Director, are you serious?” Sunday was stunned upon hearing her reply.

She got up from her seat and takes her handbag, “Continue with this report and when you’re done, send it to my dad.”

“Director…” before she could go further, Ri In has walked passed her with a very fast pace. “If Sr. Jang knows about this, I’m dead. I almost got sack the time when I helped Director prepared the report.” Sunday said in scared.

-Kim Holdings-

Stepping into the Kim Holdings office building, Ri In walked up to the reception counter impatiently. “I would like to meet Mr. Kim.”

The receptionist politely answered, “Have you made any appointment?”

Ri In sighed, “No…but this is urgent.” Her face was filled with confusion with what herself is doing. All she knows is that she needs to meet him now. “I really need to speak to your director will you please inform him that I’m approaching his office now?” Ri In started to pace towards the elevator lobby whilst still looking at the receptionist.

“Miss Jang, you can’t go up,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter