Chapter 16

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 16~
-Secret Garden-
Yunho noticed Junsu had been spacing out a lot when there is no customer. He purposely walked passed with a weird stare yet he did not react to it. Standing right behind him in the counter, Yunho slightly tapped on his back which startled him much enough to drop the tray in his grip.
Junsu turned to Yunho with an apology bow, “Did I scare you, I was so sorry about that.”
“You look fatigued, why don’t you go have some rest in my apartment? We can handle here since not short of staff.” Yunho suggested concernedly.
Junsu rubs his face with his hands, “I was just fretting about the one week trip in Paris.”
“Don’t lie,” Yunho pointed at Junsu seriously. “Ri In says nothing about that, what is there to fret about. There must be something else you’re hiding behind.”
“Yah, I can never hide things from you, Yunho hyung,” he leaned against the counter, filled with thoughts.
Yunho came out from the counter and stood beside Junsu, “If you’re calling me hyung, so tell me what that is bothering you so much.”
He turned to Yunho with his innocent depressed face of expression which caused Yunho have a feeling of grinning. “Lately, I’ve been troubled by the flashbacks of people I don’t know. But the weird thing is, those flashbacks have Ri In in it.”
“Have you reveals this to the doctor?”
“She said those flashbacks might belongs to the donor and I might probably done things that was too similar with it that’s why those pictures appeared in my mind.”
“That sounded like ghost stories…” Jaejoong wrapped himself with his arms.
Yunho pushed against his head, “Go away you two…” he thought for a moment, “Ri In…that person doing what with Ri In?”
“Playing in the park, Ferris wheel…and many sorts of things…” Junsu scratched his head.
Yunho suddenly was startled by his own prediction. He turned to Junsu, not knowing how to put it in sentence, “Junsu, would that donor be Yoochun? He donated all his useful part in his body.”
Junsu’s eyes widened upon hearing what Yunho just said. Suddenly, a huge hit on his back scared him more.
“Junsu…” Ri In was smiling lively to him. She reached her hands to his face as she sees the weird expression on his face, “Are you feeling sick? You look so pale.”
“I’m alright…” he slightly pushed off her hand.
Ri In turned to Yunho.
Removing his apron, he reached over to her cheek and rubs on it gently, “I shall head home first. There are a few documents that I need to drop a signature.”
“Be careful while you are driving,” Ri In sent him to the exit. “Call me once you reached home safe and sound.”
Junsu nodded his head and got into his car restlessly. He drives off from Secret Garden and pulled to a stop as he reached a red light. Resti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter