Chapter 14

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 14~

On the next day, early in the morning of a sunny weekend, Ri In received a text message from Junsu.

Meet you at the park tonight…don’t be late ^-^
-Junsu

Ri In yawns while stretching forth her arms, “Didn’t we plan to help in the restaurant tonight, what he is up to this time round.”

“By any chances, do you know you look terrible in this state…?” Yunho crossed his arms while leaning against the wall, looking at Ri In disgustedly.

She immediately proper her dress and smiled shyly, “I’m sorry…you’re so early today.”

He walked into the kitchen, “I’m worried that those two won’t be able to look after the restaurant.”

“No worries,” Ri In grabbed the bottle of cold chocolate milk from Yunho, “You take some rest and I’ll go to Secret Garden. With me, you don’t need to worry about it.” She smiled sweetly as if begging him to do her a favor.

“With that smile on your face,” Yunho take a sip of water, “I can tell nothing good is coming from you.” He sneeringly asks, “What is it?”

“Junsu asked me out tonight,”

“Oh, so you and he are officially dating,” Ri In slightly nods her head. “That is why people says, have boyfriend no buddy…” Yunho teases her smilingly.

“Oppa…” Ri In’s face was blushing heavily.

-

Step by step, Ri in walks into the park. It seems Junsu is not there yet. She seated on the swing and waited patiently. In ten minutes time, her eyes were covered by a pair of warm hands. Smile instantly formed on her face.

She held on his hand with a blissful beam, “Junsu…is that you?”

Junsu too smiled widely, “Yes, your dolphin is here with you.”

Turning over to his side, she pouts “You did not keep your promise,”

He was rather frightened to see her pouting lips, “Promise…”

Seeing the smile on his faded as she pouts, she laughs. Junsu then realized she was actually playing around with her. He moves towards her side, placing his hand on both side of her waist, tickling “Very fun fooling me around?”

“Ah…no, don’t” Ri In was moving around as it was very ticklish.

Hugging her tightly, he whispers into her ear, “Jang Ri In, I know officially ask you, will you be my girlfriend?”

Trying to loosen his hug but it was futile as he has no intention on doing so. Ri In just struggles in his arms, “Didn’t I confess to you last night? Why…”

He takes out a necklace from his pocket and slowly reveals it to Ri In. It is the same necklace as Junsu’s but this with a red diamond. He gently places it around her neck, “I’ll not let a girl confess to me, although you did it, but I hope you’ll have a memorable confession from me.”

Ri In was startle standing there not knowing what ought to be said. Junsu brings down and his hand to hold on hers. “In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter