Chapter 1

It's Fate that Playing with us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 1~

“Yoochun…” she circled her hands around his neck and pecked on his cheek.

Stop typing his report; he held on her hand with a wide blissful smile, “What’s next, Ri In?”

“Are you done with your report?” Ri In asked caringly.

Slightly pulling her seated on his lap, he said, “Another one part we can make our move.”

Nodded her head happily, she make her way to the exit, “I’ll go to the canteen and grab a bite first. Want anything, Inspector Park?”

Yoochun shook his head in smile; whenever he sees her smile, he would unknowingly smile blissfully. As she was happily having a slow pace towards the canteen, a guy who is turning behind accidentally bumped into Ri In.

“Mianhe…” he apologized.

“It doesn’t matter,” Ri In was intending to pick up her bag, however, he too in the same time helping her and causing a contact. She immediately withdrew her hand, “Mianhe…”

Smiling charismatically, he joked, “We seriously need to stop apologizing to each other…”

“Yeah,” Ri In agreed awkwardly. “Bye…”

He waves his hand gentlemanly then walked away. On her way to the canteen, Ri In rubbed her forehead, “Why his voice does sounded like some kind of ocean sound?”

-Secret Garden-

After wearing on the apron, Yoochun came out from the resting room. “Hey, how’s business this noon?”

“Well, having me this superb good looking guy here,” Jaejoong funnily said, “How can your business not running good?”

Yunho jokingly interrupted, “Yeah, killing the entire auntie around this area…”

“What are you talking about Jung Yunho?!” Jaejoong grabbed his head and using his roughness against him.

Yoochun laughed upon seeing the two big kids. As he turned to the side, he noticed Ri In was struggling tying her apron.

Turning her around to face him, Yoochun helps her, “Gosh, up to this minute you still having problem doing this?” he snee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter