She's Back!

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2ky5js3-o&feature=related

Crash - B.A.P

 

**WARNING** There may be some foul language in this chapter. I apologize for it. *Bows*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera crew then wrapped up recording, and left. Now, it was just the idols. While they were all either catching up with their lives, getting to know others, or just acting crazy, Miyoung then sighed. L.Joe, who was next to her (Since he was a good best friend), tilted his head.

 

"Miyoung, you okay?" he asked her. She looked up with a small smile. "It's nothing, really."

 

L.Joe gave her a look.

 

"Okay, fine." Miyoung threw her hands up in the air. "I'm just missing my best friend, that's all!"

 

He smirked, and pointed at himself. "You were missing me? Aw, how sweet~" Miyoung lightly punched his shoulder, "I have more than one best friend, you know!"

 

"I know, I know," he chuckled, rubbing his arm. "You're missing Sora, right?" Miyoung nodded in reply. *If only she wasn't studying in London..* She thought, feeling a bit glum.

 

"But, you're probably not the only one missing her!" L.Joe stated, shaking his head to get rid of the hair in his eyes. He failed, and ended up doing a hair flip instead. "I'm pretty sure Boyfriend misses her, too! I know my group does."

 

Miyoung could only laugh at his fail attempt. She shook her head. "Well, I guess so. But...I just feel the need to see her. She's coming back at the beginning of the new year, 2013. Just six more months."

 

"Let's hope she won't kill anyone when she returns," L.Joe joked, referring to how violent Sora was. "I can't promise anyone anything." Miyoung replied, making the two share a laugh.

 

On the other hand, Youngmin was pouting while watching the two. "She's pretty much been ignoring me! Why?" he spoke aloud. His twin, Kwangmin, who was right next to him, shrugged. "Maybe she lost an interest in you?"

 

"Yah!" the elder twin smacked his younger brother's head. "What nonsense are you saying?!" Kwangmin ducked as Youngmin tried to hit him again. "I'm just joking around, Hyung! Geez!"

 

Minwoo watched the twins in amusement. "Maybe she wants to just spend some time with L.Joe Hyung. After all, he is one of her best friends." he suggested to the two. Instantly, Youngmin snapped his head to the maknae.

 

Minwoo leaned back slowly. "What..? I was just stating something." "I know, but something just came to my mind." Youngmin replied. The younger one tilted his head with a raised eyebrow. He held his glass of water to his lips after saying, "What?"

 

"How are things with you and Sora?"

 

 

"PFFT-" Minwoo spat out the water from his mouth due to Youngmin's question. And thanks to the question..Youngmin was now drenched in Minwoo's water that he spat out.

 

"H-Hyung.." Minwoo started panicking. How stupid was he to do that?! Surely, Miyoung would kick his for that. At least, there was a 95% chance of that happening.

 

Youngmin's jaw dropped, as he blinked rapidly. Minwoo held his hands up, and tried to apologize. "H-Hyung! I am so sorry! It's all my fault! Don't let Miyoung kill me!"


And Kwangmin was just laughing like a maniac at the scene. He couldn't help it.

 

 

And to add to the small mess, the door opened with a slam. Everyone stopped and turned to look at who was entering.

 

There, with her arms on her hips, was the almighty Han Sora. She looked very pissed off, for some reason.

 

For everyone who knew her, they just stared, wondering if they were dreaming or not. Was Sora really there? Shouldn't she be in London, or what?

 

Sora marched right in, and stopped in front of Minwoo and the twins. She raised an eyebrow at the soaking Youngmin, but that's it. Minwoo gulped ; He was so not prepared for this. The last time he was with her, Jeongmin and L.Joe had called them the 'Idiot Couple'. They weren't even a couple!

 

And besides, she was really violent to him, for some reason. Of course, she was mean to the rest of Boyfriend and such, but she was FAR WORSE with Minwoo. He still doesn't quite get why, though.

 

"No Minwoo," she started off, and glared at Minwoo. He inched closer to Kwangmin, trying to save himself. Sora held her phone in front of his face, where it showed their last texts to each other, which was six months ago.

 

" 'Soramic'? Hah!" she scoffed, and grabbed the collar of his shirt while pulling him close to her face. "You're gonna die-"

 

"SORA!!" Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin gave a bear hug to her, making Sora release her grip on Minwoo. "We've missed you so much!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

 

"Yah, let me go!" she struggled

Please log in to read the full chapter