Surprise!

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnjdwa-zCo

 

Cover Girl - Infinite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5Star were backstage, as the cameramen filmed the members drinking water and applying some make-up on. Being rookies, they were all nervous.

 

The cameramen were there because the group were filming a show. '5Star MTV Diary' was the show's name. It had started airing a few weeks ago, and filming started no more than a month ago.

Today would be the day that their official debut stage would happen.

JaeQ, the leader and oldest of the group, was talking to herself. "JaeQ, you can do it! You've been training for these stages!" she spoke aloud.

"What are you doing?" the man filming her asked from behind the camera. She turned to him, facing the camera. "Ah! I'm giving myself a pep-talk. I do it a lot because I'm still pretty nervous when going onstage," she laughed.

 

JaeQ waved, "Annyeong, viewers! Have you heard of our debut song? 'Shining Star'? If not, please go check it out!!" "Yah, stop it!" Jinhee came over and pushed JaeQ out of the camera's frame.

 

"Mwo?! 'Yah'?! I'm older than you!" JaeQ cried in disbelief. Jinhee gave her a sly grin in response.

 

While those two were fighting, Hanki took the opportunity to steal the spotlight. "Annyeong! This is Hanki, 5Star's maknae!" she beamed into the camera. "Maknae? Hanki, you're not the maknae!" Yoonmi exclaimed from the side.

 

Hanki pouted, "Geez, why did you spill it, Unnie?!" she then laughed. "Mianhae! I'm the fake maknae. Our real maknae is..." she started walking, and the camera followed her.

 

"Our Miyoungie!!" Hanki wrapped her arms around Miyoung's neck from behind. Miyoung, who was eating Pepero, looked up in surprise. "What is it, Hanki Unnie?"

 

"Say hi to the viewers!" "Oh, right. Hello!" Miyoung smiled and waved the pack of Pepero. "Hey, are you eating Pepero?! Miyoung!"

 

"What?"

 

"We can't eat that! We're still rookies, so therefore, we have to watch our diet!" Hanki took the pack and threw it in the trash quickly. Miyoung reached out for it, "ANDWAEEE!!"

 

 

Yoonmi directed the camera to her. "This is how we are before going onstage, everyone~" she pointed around the room.

 

A minute before 5Star went onstage, they gathered together in a circle. "Alright, we'll do our best, right?" JaeQ questioned. "Ne!" the rest chorused.

 

JaeQ placed her left hand in the middle. Jinhee and Hanki placed theirs on next, followed by Miyoung and Yoonmi. "5Star, hwaiting!" the five chanted, and released their hand into the air.

 

"We are ONE!" Yoonmi yelled to the camera. "Hehe, I like Exo sunbae-nims." she goofily smiled. "EXO sunbae-nims, I apologize for our member." Miyoung bowed on behalf of Yoonmi.

 

 

5Star then went up on the stage of Music Bank. "And here is 5Star, with their debut stage, 'Shining Star'!" the MC boomed, before the crowd screamed. The five ran to the middle of the stage, before they started their debut song.

 

"LEE SOOJUNG! HAN JINHEE! CHOI YOONMI! JUNG HANKI! KIM MIYOUNG! FIVE POINTS, ONE STAR, 5STAR!" the fans chanted in the beginning.

 

Everything went smoothly, and for rookies, 5Star did exceptionally well. At the end, the five each made a victory sign, and placed them in an order that made a star.

 

 

They then bowed, "Kamsahamnida!"

 

Backstage again, Miyoung gulped down water. "Were you nervous at all?" the cameraman asked her. She nodded after putting the bottle of water down. "Ne. We're still rookies, so if we mess up, it wouldn't be so good." she explained.

 

"Did you mess up?"

 

Miyoung blinked, "Well, I might've missed a beat.." "Girls, come over here!" JaeQ then hollered from the other side of the dressing room. The rest of the girls gathered around her, along with the camera. "What is it?"

 

JaeQ held up a blue envelope that had a sticker placed in the middle of the seal. "Do you have anything to do with this?" she asked the cameramen. They shook their heads.

 

"Who's it from, Unnie?" Jinhee asked, peering at it. "I don't know. Let me open it," JaeQ proceeded to carefully peel off the sticker, and took out a folded piece of paper from the inside. She opened it out, and read aloud.

 

"To 5Star:

     After the Music Bank recording is over, please come over to StarShip Entertainment's building. From there, ask the receptionist for further directions."

 

"There's no signature!" JaeQ exclaimed, and passed the note around. Hanki frowned when she received the note. "Are you sure you have no part in this?" she asked the camera crew. Once again, they shook their heads.

 

"Well, then. I guess we'll go there later?" Jinhee said.

 

 

After the winners for Music Bank were announced, 5Star had left the building quickly and headed for StarShip's building. The show's crew had given Yoonmi a self-camera, for they were going to follow the van from behind.

 

On the way, Yoonmi the self-camera, "Hey guys! Yoonmi is present, with the self-camera!" she flashed a victory sign. "Now, I will tell my members some jokes."

 

"Jinhee Unnie!" she yelled, and focused the camera on Jinhee. "What?"

 

"What's the name of the neighborhood SHINee sunbae-nims live in that is three syllables long?" Yoonmi asked, and zoomed in on Jinhee's face. Jinhee hesitated, before answering. "I don't know. What is it?"

 

"Ring Ding Dong!"

 

"..."

 

Jinhee gave her an Are-you-serious? look. "Ring Ding Dong?" "Hey, you got that from Invincible Youth's first season!" Miyoung accused.

 

Yoonmi turned the camera to her. "How did you know?" "I watched the season a little while ago." she replied.

 

Hanki then stole the self-camera from Yoonmi. "Yoonmi Unnie, can you turn up the volume? I like this song."

 

Yoonmi did as Hanki told her to do. The song that was on was Infinite's 'The Chaser'. "OH, IT'S INFINITE SUNBAE-NIMS! AHHHH!" Hanki screamed while shaking the camera. She positioned the camera so that it caught everyone's faces, including hers.

 

 

"Keunyoreul jikkyeora! Narrit ji mothage~!" Miyoung sang along with Hanki. They were both imitating the hand movements used in the song's choreography. The two maknaes kept at it until the song ended.

Please log in to read the full chapter