Kwangmin's Thoughts

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofq191Di8U0

Goodbye - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While 5Star were thanking their manager, Kwangmin and Jeongmin walked back to their dorm, sipping on their bubble tea. "Hyung," Kwangmin started, making the latter turn his head to him.

 

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Miyoung and Youngmin Hyung's relationship is falling apart?" Kwangmin asked. "I-I mean, I don't have anything against the two dating." he quickly added.

 

Jeongmin hesitated. "Hm..well, they don't really see each other as often as before.." he chewed on the tapioca pearls. "I wouldn't say it's exactly falling apart, but things are kinda different. Why do you ask?"

 

Kwangmin nodded, engrossed in drinking the milk tea. "I just..I think something bad will happen between the two. I can feel it.."

 

"Ey, I doubt it. Those two are bratty, sure, but they've managed to last for half a year. I'm sure the relationship will keep steady." Jeongmin winked as he opened the door to Boyfriend's dorm. "We're back!"

 

Minwoo's eyes widened. "You got bubble tea?! Hyung, can I have some?" "Why ask when you know you're already gonna get some?" Jeongmin ruffled his hair and handed his cup over.

 

"Where's Youngmin Hyung?" Kwangmin questioned Hyunseong. He pointed to their bedroom. "Talking with Miyoung."

 

As if on cue, Youngmin walked out. "Oh, you

Please log in to read the full chapter