Confronting Him

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEnKSohXWo

Monday to Sunday - BTOB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, 5Star were practicing in a practice room. All five girls were working hard. "Okay, take five!" the dance instuctor yelled as she left the room.

 

Yoonmi dramatically sighed. "I want to eat ddeokbeokki," she started dreaming it until Jinhee lightly whacked her head. "You need to practice and not be dreaming of ddeokbeokki." she playfully chided.

 

"Ah, Unnie~!"

 

JaeQ adjusted the beanie on her head, "Yah, if you really want ddeokbeokki, we can always ask Manager Kim later."

 

"Do you really think Unnie will let us go eat that. She's always like, 'Oh, you guys need to stick to a healthy schedule,' and—"

 

"Were you saying something about me??" their manager burst inside the practice room at the moment. Yoonmi sheepishly grinned. "Maybe?"

 

Hanki laughed, "You got caught, Unnie!" "I know! Don't point it out, visual maknae," Yoonmi acted angry, but soon burst out into laughter along with her.

 

Miyoung laughed along with them, but inside, she felt hollow. She knew she had to go confront her man soon. And she shouldn't be thinking badly of him, since they were dating and all.

 

*But Joomin isn't like that, right?*

---

"Youngmin!" Miyoung called. The said male spun around, his lips partly open. He brightened after seeing her, "Miyoung!!" he ran up to her with his long legs and embraced her in a hug.

 

"I haven't hugged you in ages because of my schedule! I missed you!!!" Youngmin exclaimed, squeezing her to death. Miyoung gasped. "Can't...breathe!"

 

He quickly released her and apologized. She caught her breath again as Youngmin smiled, "Why did you call my name? Did you want me to hug you?" he joked.

 

"No." she said with a flat tone that matched her pokerface. His face fell, until he realized she was joking when a smile broke out. "Actually, I..."

 

Youngmin tilted his head with curiousity as he waited.

 

"I saw you yesterday with Joomin," Miyoung finally got out. She cursed herself mentally. *You could've worded it differently! It sounds like I'm accusing him or something along the lines!!*

 

H

Please log in to read the full chapter