Date

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnS4LLTykbw

Special Girl - Infinite H

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miyoung!!" Minwoo yelled when he saw the girl standing outside of the dorm. She waved, "Hey, Minwoo. Where's Youngmin?"

 

"Hyung's not even up yet."

"WHAT?!" Miyoung blurted out. Minwoo nodded, running his hand through his messy bed hair. "Actually, the majority of us just started the day. Donghyun and Hyunseong Hyung are starting to make breakfast now. The twins are sleeping, Jeongmin Hyung is checking himself out in the mirror (Miyoung rolled her eyes), and I just woke up."

 

She sighed, "You guys.." she took off her converses and stepped inside Boyfriend's dorm. Minwoo closed the door behind her and yawned.

 

Donghyun poked his head out of the kitchen, "Minnie, who was at the door-" he caught sight of Miyoung. "Oh! Miyoung-ah! Are you here for Youngminnie?" the girl nodded.

 

"HE'S STILL SLEEPING," Hyunseong yelled, hearing the whole conversation. "I KNOW. THANKS, THOUGH!" Miyoung hollered back, slamming open the twins' door open with a loud noise.

 

"Pikachu.." Kwangmin mumbled, hugging his Pikachu plushies. Miyoung silently laughed at the sight. She walked over to Youngmin, "Hey, get up."

 

"Later, Mom.." he replied, not even fully awake. Miyoung flicked his forehead. "I never knew I was your mother instead of your girlfriend."

 

"Mm..wait." Youngmin sat up and opened his eyes. He gazed at his girlfriend, who was sitting at the foot of his bed. She smiled, "Good morning."

 

"Oh, Miyoung~ Morning!" he reached out to hug her, but Miyoung pulled back, a teasing smile on her face. "You might want to put on a shirt first, you know." she told him, slightly amused. Miyoung stood up and walked out.

 

Youngmin looked down at his chest. Indeed, he was shirtless. His cheeks flushes red, and he slammed the door shut to quickly change.

---

"Breakfast is served~!" Donghyun announced as he set down the last serving he made in front of Miyoung. She thanked him as the six began to eat their breakfast. "Are you guys going on a date today? Is that why Miyoung is here?" Jeongmin questioned, glancing at the couple.

 

The two nodded in response. Minwoo rolled his eyes, "Jeongmin Hyung, why would you even as

Please log in to read the full chapter