Pure Hearts

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXiw0PhcQFo

Stop It - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks passed by quickly. 5Star sat in their backstage waiting room on M! Countdown. The five watched the broadcast performances played on the mini television situated at the corner of the room. At the time, Boyfriend was performing 'Love Style'. After them would be B1A4, and finally, 5Star.

 

 

 

 

Miyoung kept her eyes focused on the screen, watching Boyfriend perform. Or, rather, Youngmin perform. Yoonmi decided to tease the maknae. "Aw, look at Miyoungie watching her boyfriend!"

 

 

 

Hanki decided to join in, "Unnie, you're right! She's so focused!" the two troublemakers high-fived each other and laughed. JaeQ frowned, "Hey, don't make fun of our maknae!"

 

 

Miyoung felt relieved that the leader was on her side. But..

 

 

"She can watch her boyfriend as much as she wants! After all, it's young love~" JaeQ finished, a teasing grin on her face.

 

 

"UNNIE!" Miyoung shrieked, causing her members to burst into laughter. 5Star's manager entered the room. "5Star, five minutes until screentime!"

 

Jinhee took a look at the screen. "Ah, B1A4 sunbaes are already performing." Miyoung also watched for a mere second. She saw Jinyoung sing his starting lines, and a smile formed onto her face.

 

Of course, she had no romantic feelings towards Jinyoung, but a memory occured in her head. Miyoung remembered the time when she and Sora had went to the park with Jinyoung, L.Joe, and Minwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During break, Jinyoung, Sora, and Minwoo visited Miyoung. "Miyoung!!" Minwoo and Sora exclaimed. Miyoung noticed them, then waved. "Hey guys!! Oh, Jinyoung Oppa!" "OPPA AGAIN?! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GIRL!!" Sora yelled.

 

 

Jinyoung gave Minwoo a look, and Minwoo shrugged. "She's like that." "S-Shut up, Sora!" Miyoung turned a light shade of pink. L.Joe came over, "Oh, hello Hyung, Sora, Minwoo." he bowed. "Hello!" Jinyoung and Minwoo bowed back, while Sora pushed L.Joe with her arm. The idols stared at her.

 

"The plan." she mouthed to the males. They got it and started the plan. "Miyoung, do you want to get some fresh air?" L.Joe asked. "How?" Miyoung replied. "We can go to the park!" Minwoo exclaimed. Sora nodded, and almost started to jump.

 

 

"What about practice-" "I'll ask if we can go." Jinyoung offered. "Oh, really? Then, can you do so?" L.Joe replied. Jinyoung smiled, "Sure~" he went off then. "Yay!! Kajaaa!!" Minwoo excitedly said. "You're too loud, and hyper!" Sora complained.

 

"Ah, what the heck. Yay!!" she then started jumping up and down. *Hypocrite.* Minwoo and Miyoug thought. Jinyoung came back soon. "Kaja!" the five set off then. "Woot! This is going to be fun!" Minwoo and Sora exclaimed.

 

 

"Miyoung! Let's go!" JaeQ's voice interrupted Miyoung's train of thoughts. Quickly, she bowed to their manager and followed her group. 5Star passed by B1A4 on the way.

 

"B1A4 sunbaes, hello!" the girls bowed. B1A4 bowed back. "5Star, hwaiting!" "Neh!"

Please log in to read the full chapter