No Sign?

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkrwULkaq7M

Baby Maybe - SNSD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The months passed by until it was mid-October. Surprisingly, Joomin hadn't try to do anything to the YoungMi couple, which everyone found strange. Yet, they busied themselves in their schedules. Boyfriend were preparing for their comeback that was scheduled for the next month.

 

5Star, on the other hand, were also preparing. Their comeback wouldn't be until spring, but they still worked hard despite the long wait.

 

One day, when Miyoung was with Youngmin at his dorm, she absentmindedly played with her phone, turning it on and off, and checking her apps. Youngmin noticed her odd behavior and asked her about it.

 

"I'm just...wondering why Joomin hasn't done anything yet. If she was planning something, wouldn't she have started her plan already?" she frowned at the thought of it. Youngmin sighed and her hair.

 

"Look, Miyoung, don't worry too much. It seems like she won't be doing anything yet, right? Besides, if anything happens, we'll still keep our relationship, no matter what. Agreed?"

 

Miyoung nodded, "Of course." he poked her nose, "Right. I've got to go help and get a haircut." Youngmin kissed her before waving and leaving. Miyoung sighed and sat on the couch, alone now. Why did things have to be so complicated?

 

She heard the click of a door opening, and small, quiet footsteps. Soon after came a barely audible "Miyoung?" "Yeah, I'm in the living room!" she called.

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter