I Miss You...

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KdUpsBQTJE

Booty Call - Hwayobi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the little party, Sora decided to go and stay with Miyoung's parents. Of course, she got permission to stay over. She had some manners in her.

 

Most of the idols had left, hence some had places to be, or were called by their managers to return back to their company.

 

Just before Sora left the StarShip building, Miyoung hugged her. "I'm soo sorry, Sora Unnie! I'd love to hang out with you and such, but I'm still a rookie, and and-" she got interrupted by her best friend. "Ey, it's alright, Miyoungie. I understand." Sora patted her back.

 

"After all, I can always just visit you backstage on the music shows! I'm pretty sure I'm a VIP!" she winked sheepishly, making Miyoung laugh. "Oh, right."

 

The best friends bid goodbye. As Sora went out of sight, Miyoung turned back to her group members, whom were also like her sisters she never had. "Are you ready to go back?" motherly JaeQ asked. Her Dongsaengs nodded in response. They were all tired of the long but bright day.

 

The five girls entered their dormitory. Immediately, Yoonmi jumped onto the couch. "I'm going to fall asleep!" she announced to nobody in particular. "Go sleep in your own bed!" Jinhee chided. "I want to watch Music Core!"

 

The two started to playfully argue with each other. JaeQ massaged her temples, and went to the bedroom in which she shared with Jinhee. "I'm going to take a small nap, okay?"


Hanki raced to the kitchen, looking for a snack. Miyoung, on the other hand, just stood in the doorframe, her shoes still on. She was in a daze.

 

Yoonmi took that moment to glance at Miyoung. "Oh? Miyoungie, what are you doing?" she asked curiously. Miyoung snapped back to reality. "Eh? Oh..sorry, Unnie. I was thinking about.." she trailed off.

 

Jinhee looked at her, also curious. Miyoung gave a meek smile, "Nevermind. I'm going to my room!" she quickly ran into her shared room after taking off her shoes, and slammed the door shut. Yoonmi and Jinhee blinked at each other, confused.

 

 

Miyoung leaned against the door from the inside of the room. She fished out her cellphone. Luckily, the company let the group have their cellphones back for their debut. How nice of them, huh?

 

With trembling fingers, she slowly dialed a cert

Please log in to read the full chapter