Confidence

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3tslH4rhQY

Zero - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are they both here?!" Minwoo whispered to Kwangmin. The latter shrugged, and glanced at Miyoung. She had a flat expression on.

 

"Miyoung.."

 

"..let's go, guys." she spoke up, and turned away from the scene in front of her. She started walking, making the boys look at each other before running after her. "Miyoungie, wait!!"

 

"Yah!" Minwoo grabbed onto her wrist, out of breath. He spun Miyoung around. "Michyeoseo?!"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"That is your boyfriend out there. With another girl. Are you really going to just walk away like that? Huh?!" they were starting to attract attention. "Yah, not so loud!" Kwangmin hissed.

 

Yet the maknae ignored him. "Miyoung, I love you, really. Not romantically, of couse. But sometimes, you make really stupid decisions. And don't argue with me, because it's true." Minwoo began.

 

 

Miyoung stayed silent as she listened to his encouraging (?) words. "So go and get your man, before he gets taken!" he yelled.

 

"YEAH! I WILL!" she shouted back. The two maknaes high-fived each other. "YOUNGMI COUPLE, HWAITING!"

 

Kwangmin slapped a hand over his forehead. "When the two actually get along, it's over relationship issues. Why."

 

"I am so going to go and confront him!" Miyoung declared, feeling the confidence flowing through her. Yes, she was going to find out what exactly happened that day between Youngmin and Joomin! And nothing is going to stop her!

 

"Go for it!"

 

So Miyoung started marching towards the two. And—

 

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I BLEW ITTTT!!!" Miyoung sobbed an hour later, as she and her three best male friends sat together in her shared bedroom in 5Star's dorm. The rest of the girls were out in the living room, watching a variety show.

 

Minwoo face-palmed. "You are such an idiot, you know that? What happened to all the confidence you had?!"

 

What had happened:

So Miyoung started marching towards the two. And she was so close to them. But then she heard

Please log in to read the full chapter